Expired

Top Cashback - I've just joined, made my first resonably big purchase ( cost wise ) and forgot to go through the tcb website, is there anything i can do to claim ?

Found 1st Mar 2014
Cross with myself for forgetting to use the tcb website !
Community Updates
AskCashbackWeb Hosting
9 Comments
As far as I know there isn't you would have to cancel the order and redo it..
nothing you can do
Click the link through tcb anyways n sometimes it will still go through...if not file a missing claims at a later date
bruce287

Click the link through tcb anyways n sometimes it will still go … Click the link through tcb anyways n sometimes it will still go through...if not file a missing claims at a later date

This has worked for me on minor items some will seemingly just track despite there being a few minutes/hours between actually clicking through, other times I've put the claim in and it went through, never tried with a big purchase. If it's serious money, just cancel and re-order to be sure you'll get it.

OP it's well worth getting the browser extension for TCB (and quidco) to gently remind you that you need to go through before checkout.
Edited by: "Astec123" 1st Mar 2014
Hi Sarah, which company did you purchase from? Not sure what you bought but you may be entitle to cancel 7 days cooling off period have a look here

adviceguide.org.uk/sco…htm
Edited by: "sontaron" 1st Mar 2014
This is annoying as i have done it many of times, soon as i confirm payment etc i remember my topcashback so far i have about 24p i ordered from a site last month but its still not confirmed either ehich was 50p or something
Order another one through TCB and cancel the original?
Tcb even when done the right still does not guarantee a payout
Original Poster
Thanks Guys !!! Will definitely try and get the browser extension you mentioned.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants