Top Cashback Query

Posted 2nd Mar
After reading about this site here I’ve signed up and received my online grocery shopping today. The payment has been taken today. How soon should I see a cashback transaction on the app?

Thanks
Community Updates

Groups

15 Comments
Is it already being tracked in your account? It should give you an estimated date
It's not immediate you will have to wait for it to be confirmed by the retailer , then wait for TCP to receive the payment to put into your account. Don't rely on getting it anytime soon.
If it’s tracked then 3 months or maybe be more depending on shops u used
2nd thing to note, once you join they automatically add you to their £5 annual membership so change that to free
Good luck getting anything from TCB. They're con merchants. On 2 occasions they done me out of cash back on car insurance £75 and also a phone contract £50 . Their customer service response was " sorry mate it just happens sometimes " . Absolute idiots.
CaptainSpaulding02/03/2020 19:20

Good luck getting anything from TCB. They're con merchants. On 2 occasions …Good luck getting anything from TCB. They're con merchants. On 2 occasions they done me out of cash back on car insurance £75 and also a phone contract £50 . Their customer service response was " sorry mate it just happens sometimes " . Absolute idiots.

Try fb message
I have never ever had any issues with TCB paying out - they've even paid out before when a advertising network went bust.
Arto02/03/2020 16:42

Is it already being tracked in your account? It should give you an …Is it already being tracked in your account? It should give you an estimated date

It’s not showing in my account at all.
Misslovely02/03/2020 17:08

If it’s tracked then 3 months or maybe be more depending on shops u used 2 …If it’s tracked then 3 months or maybe be more depending on shops u used 2nd thing to note, once you join they automatically add you to their £5 annual membership so change that to free

Oh how do I do that in the app?
ncd02/03/2020 17:07

It's not immediate you will have to wait for it to be confirmed by the …It's not immediate you will have to wait for it to be confirmed by the retailer , then wait for TCP to receive the payment to put into your account. Don't rely on getting it anytime soon.

Should it show in pending though? I’m seeing nothing
B_San02/03/2020 23:23

Oh how do I do that in the app?

Settings account manage memberships
Will be under there
It takes about 2-3 months
B_San02/03/2020 23:24

Should it show in pending though? I’m seeing nothing

If you've done everything correctly you should expect to see the transaction as pending in your earnings section within 24 hours.

If it doesn't show up then raise a claim.
Misslovely02/03/2020 23:29

Settings account manage memberships Will be under there

Quite hard to find as wasn’t on app but on their full website! Done it thank you for telling me!
notalwaysright1903/03/2020 07:05

If you've done everything correctly you should expect to see the …If you've done everything correctly you should expect to see the transaction as pending in your earnings section within 24 hours. If it doesn't show up then raise a claim.

Yeah nothing pending thanks
B_San03/03/2020 16:17

Quite hard to find as wasn’t on app but on their full website! Done it t …Quite hard to find as wasn’t on app but on their full website! Done it thank you for telling me!

Yes they have made it hard. Every new person ends up paying £5 like I did but on your way 1st year you hardly earn anything because your not used to it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants