Groups

Top Chat Up Line....

next time your talking to a women in a bar/club just say "oh were do you work out"

it works.

42 Comments

Thanks....I'll remember that when I'm chatting up women built like brick sh*thouses :thumbsup:

http://i.b5z.net/i/u/230085/i/LIsa_Aukland_Female_Bodybuilder_IFBB_Pro_Model_ezr.jpg

Original Poster

even if they dont look like they work out, just pretend to make them feel good, the your in brah.

have you tried it?

Banned

dontdothatagain;2613521

have you tried it?

of course he has used it, thats he got a women to use for sex, a chat up line like that aint exactly gonna get you an intelligent partner now is it :whistling:

midlandscomics;2613489

Thanks....I'll remember that when I'm chatting up women built like brick … Thanks....I'll remember that when I'm chatting up women built like brick sh*thouses :thumbsup:

Real scary lady :?

BG1: "oh, where do you work out"
    Girl: "In your dreams"

did you get the idea from another thread on here lol

Sigh.

She is just repulsive none the less, how weedy would the guy feel. Is this one of the ' more to love' characteristics?

angelfairee;2613690

Sigh.

lol
    lol

I'm afraid if some random person came up to me and asked me where I worked out, I'd just walk away. Here's a tip for you - don't try and use that as a chat up line as it sounds as though you are going to start a conversation about gyms, and I don't think many women at all really find the gym that interesting. Just a thought...:whistling:

angelfairee;2613690

Sigh.

lol Ive not laughed so much in days reading certain posts!:thumbsup:

Banned

I would have thought "would you like one of my sweeties" would have been more suitable!

guv;2614322

I would have thought "would you like one of my sweeties" would have been … I would have thought "would you like one of my sweeties" would have been more suitable!

Damn, that one worked on me....what ones have you got on offer then?? :-D

Banned

Charlie&Lola;2614397

Damn, that one worked on me....what ones have you got on offer then?? :-D

Gob Stopper?

guv;2614401

Gob Stopper?

And I thought I'd been fairly quiet here

Banned

Charlie&Lola;2614415

And I thought I'd been fairly quiet here

Are you turning down my ever lasting sucker?:whistling:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;2613521

have you tried it?

yeah, I think it helps if you workout your self, otherwise it might look weird, good job im sculptured like a picasso

Supermod

black gerbil1;2614447

yeah, I think it helps if you workout your self, otherwise it might look … yeah, I think it helps if you workout your self, otherwise it might look weird, good job im sculptured like a picasso

...the last 4 letters of that word sounds more like you...

Banned

black gerbil1;2614447

yeah, I think it helps if you workout your self, otherwise it might look … yeah, I think it helps if you workout your self, otherwise it might look weird, good job im sculptured like a picasso

That figures!!!!

http://www.nzine.co.nz/images/articles/picasso_lg.jpg

Banned

]http//ww…ht/

so your the guy who got a hold of angelfairee last night!:-D

you do know shes actually a man in drag ,dont you!

guv;2614429

Are you turning down my ever lasting sucker?:whistling:

Ever lasting?? well in that case, I'm right in there..... And there was me thinking you were talking about the regular lasting ones :giggle:

Supermod

RFC;2614460

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/220173/i-met-this-boy-last-night/so your … ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/220173/i-met-this-boy-last-night/so your the guy who got a hold of angelfairee last night!:-Dyou do know shes actually a man in drag ,dont you!

Of course he did. That was why he used his best chat up line.

black gerbil1;2614447

What, you have an ear in the middle of your face?? Glad to see you're like the rest of us after all :-D

black gerbil1;2614447

I take it all back BG1. I thought you was just an uneducated fool who sat behind his keyboard trying to wind people up for attention because you couldn't get any attention in the real world.
    Now I know you are into the fine arts and have a liking for Picasso's sculptures, I bow my head and tip my Trilby to you.
    Which of his sculptures were you referring to?
    Maybe this one?
    http://junomain.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/picasso-sculpture.jpg

Banned

Charlie&Lola;2614507

What, you have an ear in the middle of your face?? Glad to see you're … What, you have an ear in the middle of your face?? Glad to see you're like the rest of us after all :-D

http://journalperu.com/pics/2007/02/picasso_maya.jpg

Looks kinda cute :whistling:

Original Poster

lol @ tehz keyb0rd warriors!

Banned

black gerbil1;2614536

lol @ tehz keyb0rd warriors!

That US spell checker really needs some work on it!:thinking:

Banned

This is possibly the worst line ever!

The best?

You single? You wanna be?
    100% record for me

Banned

mine is,

Me "do you wanna dance"
    Them "no thanks"
    Me "I suppose a **** is outta the question then"

Banned

sassie;2614598

mine is, Me "do you wanna dance"Them "no thanks"Me "I suppose a **** is … mine is, Me "do you wanna dance"Them "no thanks"Me "I suppose a **** is outta the question then"

:w00t:

NO MAN could resist that one....

I take it back

THAT is the greatest line ever!

black gerbil1;2613499

even if they dont look like they work out, just pretend to make them feel … even if they dont look like they work out, just pretend to make them feel good, the your in brah.

Is there even any girls of a legal age who are impressed with lads who say 'brah' :whistling:

Supermod

kungfu;2614685

Is there even any girls of a legal age who are impressed with lads who … Is there even any girls of a legal age who are impressed with lads who say 'brah' :whistling:

What is 'brah?'

Dude speak for mate or bro, just looked it up, its hawaiian in origin, not welsh :thumbsup:

Supermod

Whats wrong with good old English. Tut tut

magicjay1986;2614723

Whats wrong with good old English. Tut tut

some good old welsh should have the birds flocking i would of thought :thumbsup:

Supermod

kungfu;2614745

some good old welsh should have the birds flocking i would of thought … some good old welsh should have the birds flocking i would of thought :thumbsup:

"Whats occurring?" Is a persona Welsh favourite of mine now.

Banned

midlandscomics;2613489

Thanks....I'll remember that when I'm chatting up women built like brick … Thanks....I'll remember that when I'm chatting up women built like brick sh*thouses :thumbsup:

would you look at the pecs on that!:whistling:

Banned

RFC;2615405

would you look at the pecs on that!:whistling:

And if you asked her if she worked out, she'd be likely to deck you and you probably wouldn't be getting up!

Two for you to try:

"Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?"

and

"Get your coat . . . . . . . . . . . . . . i've got a knife . . . . . . . . . "
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628

See more discussions