Top end all inclusive family holidays.....

Found 4th Aug
Hi

could anyone recommend some 5* all inclusive family holidays?

we did a TUI Sensatori a couple of years ago which was really good and a TUI family this year which was OK but noticed the difference between the 4 and 5 stars....

think we we are a bit TUI'ed out now so what would you recommend?

thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
we stayed at Riu Palace in Madeira which was all inclusive with Tui - £2k for a week for 2 adults but very nice!
Kuoni or Hayes and Jarvis. I wouldn't think of TUI as "top end", my first and last AI was with them, never again.
As above, Tui isn't "top end" but that doesn't mean you can't get some luxury. Eastwinds in St Lucia is our favourite - we book direct and fly with Avios on BA. There are some very good Sandals resorts across the whole of the Caribbean which you may want to look for. Are you upgrading your flight?

Edit sorry - disregard the Sandals comment, I misread your post. Their family resorts are Beaches. You may want to look at those.

For a family, Verandah in Antigua was excellent value and had everything the whole family needed for us some years ago.
Edited by: "windym" 4th Aug
Probably wouldn’t be looking long haul at the moment as we have a 14 month old and I would rather gauge my eyes out than do a long flight with him!!!
will look at the operators mentioned above. Thanks guys
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions