Groups
    EXPIRED

Top for stag night

Anyone know where i can get an inexpensive black polo shirt for a stag night. im the stag, and a just want a simple stag logo on it.

15 Comments

Got to be loads on Ebay surely ...

Original Poster

Laffy42;8223295

Got to be loads on Ebay surely ...

hmmm. wasnt sure what quality would be, if someone had used a site or seller and could vouch for them. it would make it easier for me.

primark?

shanecr;8223391

hmmm. wasnt sure what quality would be, if someone had used a site or … hmmm. wasnt sure what quality would be, if someone had used a site or seller and could vouch for them. it would make it easier for me.

:giggle: Are you thinking about keeping it for next time?! If you check out sellers feedback on ebay should be able to get an idea of quality... and you did say cheap!

(Ebay 130345143556 has glow in the dark stag!)

Original Poster

Laffy42;8223429

:giggle: Are you thinking about keeping it for next time?! If you check … :giggle: Are you thinking about keeping it for next time?! If you check out sellers feedback on ebay should be able to get an idea of quality... and you did say cheap!(Ebay 130345143556 has glow in the dark stag!)

lol, im only doing this once. but i also dont want it to fall apart on the night. Also, i want a polo shirt not a tshirt

logos4polos.com/

Any good ? 50% off at the moment :thumbsup:

Original Poster

West Ham Fan;8224159

http://www.logos4polos.com/Any good ? 50% off at the moment :thumbsup:

ouch. once a design is added, a single polo is £35 delivered. thanks though.

There are some abercrombie & fitch polos on ebay with a small deer or stag deisgn - if you search for 'deer polo' you should find them on there, there isn't a black, but grey or navy are there ... are still quite pricy though ...

Ooh I just bought my fiance one from Topman..its white though...
    topman.com/web…=-1

is the abercrombie symbol not a stag like animal?! i reckon you could pick one of those up on ebay for around £25, worth the expense so you can wear it again in the future!

Original Poster

mishmc81;8229626

Ooh I just bought my fiance one from Topman..its white … Ooh I just bought my fiance one from Topman..its white though...http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=38979&parent_category_rn=38973&productId=1430659&langId=-1

thanks, but not really my taste

asayer;8229738

is the abercrombie symbol not a stag like animal?! i reckon you could … is the abercrombie symbol not a stag like animal?! i reckon you could pick one of those up on ebay for around £25, worth the expense so you can wear it again in the future!

will have a peek

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8235113

Primark, then maybe buy a cheap badge if you're bothered.

Dont have a Primark? local to me.

Banned

[url]www.mustardmerchandise.co.uk[/url]

£15 delivered!

+Free design!

Original Poster

ended up going to motifs.co.uk got mine designed by me for £12 and one for my best man for £14. thanks for everyones help tho
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1120
      2. Free EE data (contract)33
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER810
      4. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?48

See more discussions