Groups

Top Gear

Just got an email from applause store asking me to choose dates to go, has anyone been to a recording?? Just wondering if applause store are reliable?

19 Comments

Yep they are reliable

applause store are totally kosher-they handle most of the big tv shows

I have been to loads with them OP

I also paid the fee = that gets u in first and also the best seats!

Original Poster

bossyboots;6707932

I have been to loads with them OPI also paid the fee = that gets u in … I have been to loads with them OPI also paid the fee = that gets u in first and also the best seats!

fee? where do i pay that?? Oh just read that even though i have chosen dates I may still not get to go as 200,000+ people get onto the reserve list.

if you are fit then they stand you at the front on top gear!!!

let us know if they put you at the front :thumbsup:

I got one of these too. I have applied a number of times over the years and still haven't got a ticket. It doesn't even guarantee you in either. For me that is a long drive for nothing...

kelly1987;6707963

fee? where do i pay that?? Oh just read that even though i have chosen … fee? where do i pay that?? Oh just read that even though i have chosen dates I may still not get to go as 200,000+ people get onto the reserve list.

Cause I paid that membership Kelly, I get an email the day before the shows get posted up so normally get what I want

Only thing I find with these shows is your there ages! e.g was at Hole in the Wall...............a 30 min show and it took 4 hours from arriving to leaving. But it was brilliant as all the z listers came round chatting to us all and we got our pics taken too. Then when the show was on we were all right behind Anton Du Beke and on tv for most of the show - god I felt famous lol

We also got tickets for filmin of the X Factor and got the priority entrance. We got our pics taken with Cheryl and Louis! Was great!

Hope all goes well for you OP. Wee favour, could you please terminate Clarkson while you're there?

Original Poster

bossyboots;6708052

Cause I paid that membership Kelly, I get an email the day before the … Cause I paid that membership Kelly, I get an email the day before the shows get posted up so normally get what I wantOnly thing I find with these shows is your there ages! e.g was at Hole in the Wall...............a 30 min show and it took 4 hours from arriving to leaving. But it was brilliant as all the z listers came round chatting to us all and we got our pics taken too. Then when the show was on we were all right behind Anton Du Beke and on tv for most of the show - god I felt famous lol

I never knew there was a membership :oops: I am now a member too, hope I get the tickets as the day of filming is my OH birthday!!

Oh and they'll put me in the middle.... I'm just average looking :w00t:

Proof needed.......

Here's the link

applausestore.com/app…php

your guaranteed entrance into any show ur given tickets too. Many a time we have seen lots of people turned away - and its such a shame as they have probably travelled and got all dressed up too. Plus as I said earlier your taken in before the rest of the audience members - thats why we met the judges off X factor!!!

Its not a lot of money but only worth it if u go to a few shows.

If there are any shows u really want to go to let me know via pm as I only chose to go to the glasgow venues

Original Poster

sancho1983;6708433

Proof needed.......

Proof of??

you being 'average' looking

Thought i would say it before someone else does.....

Original Poster

lol

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww300/kelly1987/meeeeeee.jpg

How come your avatar shows up in the OP, but not in the rest?

Original Poster

sancho1983;6709390

How come your avatar shows up in the OP, but not in the rest?

Who knows...

OMG i'm the new micoo.... posting pics of myself lol

kelly1987;6709206

lol

changing rooms????

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6709665

changing rooms????

hotel in turkey....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text