TOP GEAR is back on Sunday 7th October!

Found 5th Oct 2007
topgear.com/con…99/topgear.com/con…99/

Top Gear is back on your TV. Sundays are so much better again.

I was getting bored watching the same episodes again and again on UKTV G2 or whatever its called!

:thumbsup:

1. Misc
  2. Top Gear
23 Comments

I think UKTV G2 is being renamed to the Jeremy Clarkson channel.

suchafunkymonkey

I think UKTV G2 is being renamed to the Jeremy Clarkson channel.

Yes... Probably be shortened to JC1 :thumbsup:

[SIZE="7"]Woohoo! :thumbsup: :w00t: [/SIZE]

Just a reminder for today! :thumbsup:

thanks birdy almost forgot repped.

69 mins and counting!!

its on now

NNNNNNOOOOOOO i missed it whens it on again

whats happened to hamsters hair? and he looks so much older! Mind you i think i would living through that crash!

and his necklace!?

i'd pick the lambo, but this weeks show wasnt the best IMO. hope it gets better!

Did anyone else notice that the sound seemed to have more of an echo? or is it just that now i watch it on a 46" lcd!?

Bit boring the episode tbh and im getting really suspicious that every joke they make has been written

No mention of Colin McRae.......bit dissappointing. They gave a tribute for Richard Burns so why not Colin?

dandoc2

Bit boring the episode tbh and im getting really suspicious that every … Bit boring the episode tbh and im getting really suspicious that every joke they make has been written

Well of course they are, it's a scripted show. They even said themselves, and took the mick when they won some prestige American award for "Best Unscripted Show".

gari189

No mention of Colin McRae.......bit dissappointing. They gave a tribute … No mention of Colin McRae.......bit dissappointing. They gave a tribute for Richard Burns so why not Colin?

Haven't they made the whole series?

Colin McRae's death was recent, wouldn't have coincided with the first episode of the series?

pet3r

and his necklace!?i'd pick the lambo, but this weeks show wasnt the best … and his necklace!?i'd pick the lambo, but this weeks show wasnt the best IMO. hope it gets better!Did anyone else notice that the sound seemed to have more of an echo? or is it just that now i watch it on a 46" lcd!?

SOund was fine for me :thumbsup:

Deal4Me

Haven't they made the whole series?Colin McRae's death was recent, … Haven't they made the whole series?Colin McRae's death was recent, wouldn't have coincided with the first episode of the series?

The big outside stuff is already filmed but bits like the news section (eg new Highway code) is recorded shortly before its transmitted. They could easily have inserted something....

NO!!!! i missed it, is there any repeats on??

lol remeber when he said that 5th gear had burned there studio lol.:giggle:

Wasn't the cool wall...errr....cool! :? :giggle:

Those cars were boring tonight, they have to do high speeds to keep the engines cool, climbing hilly roads and mountains is not the terrain for those sorts of cars.

Hopefully it will improve..... :whistling:

it was abit boring yesterday. i like it when they have to have challenges with cars they buy with a budget.

killabyte

NO!!!! i missed it, is there any repeats on??

Wednesday 7.00pm BBC2

Top.Gear.S10E01.WS.PDTV.XviD-RiVER
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)96194
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769271
    3. Rewview sites22
    4. Add one, leave one game54315405

See more discussions