Groups

Top Gear Mag/Calender?

Hey people i have had the TG Calender twice now as i suppose they release one every year, Since im not living in the UK anymore can anyone update me on when the next Mag is out that includes the Calender? Cheers

6 Comments

Banned

[url]www.topgear.com[/url]

Original Poster

Sorry to sound blunt but im not stupid, Iv already checked that which is pretty obvious source, It shows the October Issue which is the Stig one if im not mistaken but i was wondering if the Issue has either passed for this month or if anyone had more info of the November Issue? Rep added anyways for help

Banned

Marky264;2935760

Sorry to sound blunt but im not stupid, Iv already checked that which is … Sorry to sound blunt but im not stupid, Iv already checked that which is pretty obvious source, It shows the October Issue which is the Stig one if im not mistaken but i was wondering if the Issue has either passed for this month or if anyone had more info of the November Issue? Rep added anyways for help

You would probably be better off, emailing them.

Good Luck x x

Original Poster

DLM;2935776

You would probably be better off, emailing them.Good Luck x x

True i'll give it a shot, Thanks

Banned

Marky264;2935792

True i'll give it a shot, Thanks

No, problem.

Enjoy the rest of your day :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;2935811

No, problem.Enjoy the rest of your day :thumbsup:

Hehe it's night time here Down Under have been having a lazy day watching the Star Wars movies haha been raining most of week :(, Have a good day too lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions