Groups

Top Gear Pressies - Car

Hey i was just watching top gear and they was playing with a car that sticks to surfaces using air... i really think this is the ideal present for my brother for xmas... can someone help me find it... Pweases

5 Comments

Something like this? Have seen it in my local shopping mall and it looked okay, there are alternatives at the bottom of the listing too.

amazon.co.uk/Cli…1-1

Original Poster

leopardspots;3763472

Something like this? Have seen it in my local shopping mall and it looked … Something like this? Have seen it in my local shopping mall and it looked okay, there are alternatives at the bottom of the listing too.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Climber-Infrared-Control-wall-climbing/dp/B001L66VDM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=kids&qid=1229292063&sr=1-1

Rep for you... Thank you, you just made a 12 year old lad very happy... well i hope he will be at 22 quid :thumbsup:

Thanks again

Hehe, thanks. There was a mesmerized young lad watching it in the mall so it looks good! Btw, if you have Facebook you can get a £2.50 voucher by adding the HUKD apps and adding 5 items?

Will they be any good in the normal house tho.

Shopping mall lots of huge shiny flat surfaces, ideal for that car.

Wallpaper and plastered walls, as good??????

Actually, good point, just did a quick search for any reviews and found this about the Air Hogs version which seems to be a decent brand name for RC vehicles aimed at kids.

rcmania.com/air…ro/

Looks good?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047085
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40212
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767181
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2058

See more discussions