Groups

Top Gear returns June 21st!

Less than two weeks to go until Top Gears back on your telly, so heres the first of The Moles daily new series preview leaks.

You might have seen a couple of pictures from this film splattered across the press last week Jeremy, Richard and James taking part in a classic car rally.

James MayThe producers stuffed a few quid in each of the boys pockets to pick up a suitably rubbish old nail at auction and sent them off to join a procession of genuine beardy enthusiasts.

The twist? The office chose their co-drivers too

Top Gear returns on June 21.

Can't wait!! Woohoo!

Source: transmission.blogs.topgear.com/200…ng/

24 Comments

Thank God!!!!! I must admit, I don't get bored of watching 'Dave' episodes, but there is nothing like the latest series coming on our screens!

Best show on TV, I'm glad it's coming back

Its less about cars nowadays and more of a comedy show... me thinks...

krazie2004;5446981

Its less about cars nowadays and more of a comedy show... me thinks...

Which is why i like it

woooohooooo!!!

omg i found myself nearly crying at a top gear repeat on dave earlier lol

Banned

last series was poor
    making it into a total comedy when should be about cars

cant wait for the next episode. should be good.

donnaraine;5447310

woooohooooo!!!omg i found myself nearly crying at a top gear repeat on … woooohooooo!!!omg i found myself nearly crying at a top gear repeat on dave earlier lol

Which one?? I saw the one earlier when they host the afternoon radio show

cw9652;5447421

Which one?? I saw the one earlier when they host the afternoon radio … Which one?? I saw the one earlier when they host the afternoon radio show

the one where they race the beamer in an endurance race and they crash it about 3 times and have to keep getting it repaired, i had a lump in my throat even though ive seen it before lol. god im so sad lol

Banned

the jeremy clarkson show

My 11 yr old daughter loves Top Gear.

at last

donnaraine;5447562

the one where they race the beamer in an endurance race and they crash it … the one where they race the beamer in an endurance race and they crash it about 3 times and have to keep getting it repaired, i had a lump in my throat even though ive seen it before lol. god im so sad lol

I love that one! The best part is where they look like they have no chance, then the secret weapon comes out...... The Stig :w00t:

cw9652;5447741

I love that one! The best part is where they look like they have no … I love that one! The best part is where they look like they have no chance, then the secret weapon comes out...... The Stig :w00t:

haha yeah! and i love what it spells on the car doors when they open them lol

cant believe richard took out a mosler! lol

Just to remind people its back tomorrow night at 8pm BBC2!

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5546468

Just to remind people its back tomorrow night at 8pm BBC2!

my 11 yr old daughter is so jonesin for top gear to come back lol

Top Gear = Best Programme Ever

Pvr is set. Lets hope it don't crash. Will set sky + to record as well not missing it this time.

dontasciime;5546884

Pvr is set. Lets hope it don't crash. Will set sky + to record as well … Pvr is set. Lets hope it don't crash. Will set sky + to record as well not missing it this time.

and failing that, there is always BBC iPlayer :thumbsup:

Never use iplayer don't like it ... Good for those that do though

Original Poster

You seen the advert? Hilarious! :lol:

]Clicky!

birdyboyuk;5547739

You seen the advert? Hilarious! :lol:]Clicky!

saw it tonight, very funny, esp the young stig :lol:

will this be repeated this week some time, missed it last night, normally replayed on bbc2 on a tuesday but the it just seems to be folk hitting a fuzzy yellow ball thats on bbc2 all week

iPlayer is your friend
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Buy back on Euros to £££11
      2. Digital ps4 games33
      3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)22
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?22

See more discussions