Top Secret Hotels

Any one been to one in London from lastminute.com?

Seriously considering it as we have suddenly decided to stay over on Sat night and now desperately trying to find somewhere to stay.

Advice would be appreciated thanks xx

15 Comments

arnt these just hotels they get commission for, and they wont tell you the name cos you will be able to get the cheaper booking it yourself?

Depending on what you want, you can get a Travelodge from £55 per room this Saturday, but obviously it is just a base and not a high class hotel.

Original Poster

landofdan;5628995

arnt these just hotels they get commission for, and they wont tell you … arnt these just hotels they get commission for, and they wont tell you the name cos you will be able to get the cheaper booking it yourself?

Have no idea, they are not mega cheap anyway.

If you look on the mse forums they tell you what each hotel is xx

I booked my two daughter into one in London a few months back and they had an amazing hotel with 42" flatscreen and not far from the Centre

Original Poster

torapoole;5629036

If you look on the mse forums they tell you what each hotel is xx

I just had a quick look but couldnt see it anywhere - can you link it please?

You can usually work out what hotel it is by copying and pasting the description into google, because the description is usually taken exactly the way it is from the website

Original Poster

octobergirl;5629043

I booked my two daughter into one in London a few months back and they … I booked my two daughter into one in London a few months back and they had an amazing hotel with 42" flatscreen and not far from the Centre

excellent - did you pay a lot for it?

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;5629192

You can usually work out what hotel it is by copying and pasting the … You can usually work out what hotel it is by copying and pasting the description into google, because the description is usually taken exactly the way it is from the website

Tried that too lol but dont seem to be getting anywhere!

Banned

whats the description?

Original Poster

Superior Hotel next to Regent's Park - 4* - London

This is a nice superior Hotel centrally located and close to the main local attractions. It offers luxury rooms with all the necessary facilities. It's the ideal place for both business and leisure travelers.

loobie;5629257

Superior Hotel next to Regent's Park - 4* - London This is a nice … Superior Hotel next to Regent's Park - 4* - London This is a nice superior Hotel centrally located and close to the main local attractions. It offers luxury rooms with all the necessary facilities. It's the ideal place for both business and leisure travelers.

Sounds like a hotel I stayed in less than a year ago....it's probably the closest hotel to regents park...does it say anything about a cricket ground nearby?

Original Poster

Hotel facilities

Room Service
Air Conditioning
Concierge
Laundry
Night Porter
Safety Deposit Boxes

Leisure facilities

Fitness Center
Sauna

Room facilities

Cable television
Complimentary toiletries
En-Suite Bathroom
Telephone
Trouser Press
Voicemail
Modem Access
Mini-bar
Safe free of charge

Restaurant

Hotel restaurant: The hotel features 2 restaurants.
Hotel bar: The hotel feature a bar.

Local Attractions

Westminster Abbey
Madame Tussau's Wax Museum
Picadilly Circus
Oxford Street
London Tower

Nearest airport: London Heathrow Apt
Nearest train station: Kings Cross
Nearest metro: Great Portland Street

Original Poster

Could be yeah, description very similar thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2154
    2. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2137
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22

See more discussions