Topcahback now offer payout bonus of 5% when choosing Tesco gift card option.

Found 16th Mar
I received an email to say that you can now get your TopCashback payout in Tesco gift cards with a 5% bonus.

In the past ive been able to use Tesco gift cards at the Tesco petrol stations as well as Tesco stores.
Community Updates
Top comments
Better to take it out as Zeek at 15% and buying a Tesco GC with that
14 Comments
33453628-uAsZs.jpg
Thanks @sicklysweet , I've moved this over to misc as it's just a cashback rate.
Yeah I spotted this a couple of weeks ago at 3%

And saw it as 5% and thought oh gone up

but no still 3% for me the 5% must be for premium accounts 33453998-rPhJ6.jpg cool story eh ?
steveieboy16 h, 11 m ago

Would be better with some cheaper supermarkets Tesco are far more expensive so even with 5% extra your still out of pocket.
Wongy11017 h, 43 m ago

Yeah I spotted this a couple of weeks ago at 3%And saw it as 5% and …Yeah I spotted this a couple of weeks ago at 3%And saw it as 5% and thought oh gone upbut no still 3% for me the 5% must be for premium accounts [Image] cool story eh ?

We are giving you the chance to increase your cashback earnings by 5% (3% for Classic members) when you choose to have it paid out as a Tesco e-Gift card using Reward Wallet.
shabbird2 h, 42 m ago

We are giving you the chance to increase your cashback earnings by 5% (3% …We are giving you the chance to increase your cashback earnings by 5% (3% for Classic members) when you choose to have it paid out as a Tesco e-Gift card using Reward Wallet.

Yeah probably should have done that Zeek thing when I had 20 pounds saved up
used to get 5% cashback at Tesco through work
Wongy1101 h, 1 m ago

Yeah probably should have done that Zeek thing when I had 20 pounds saved …Yeah probably should have done that Zeek thing when I had 20 pounds saved upused to get 5% cashback at Tesco through work

I usually get the money out once I make £10 and usually by bank transfer
I lost £14 because of 6 month inactivity rule but they gave £15 Argos voucher when I started again
but now money out as soon as it reaches double figures
shabbird6 m ago

I usually get the money out once I make £10 and usually by bank …I usually get the money out once I make £10 and usually by bank transfer I lost £14 because of 6 month inactivity rule but they gave £15 Argos voucher when I started againbut now money out as soon as it reaches double figures

And a very wise tiger you are !
still waiting on 40 pounds from my sky broadband switch so might try it then

Still do some shopping in Tesco checkoutsmart freebies for intstants
shabbird22 h, 45 m ago

I usually get the money out once I make £10 and usually by bank …I usually get the money out once I make £10 and usually by bank transfer I lost £14 because of 6 month inactivity rule but they gave £15 Argos voucher when I started againbut now money out as soon as it reaches double figures

Didn't know the 6 month rule. I only use TCB ocassionally so will bare that in mind.
steveieboy116th Mar

33464265-3Bv12.jpg
GlentoranMark3 h, 26 m ago

Didn't know the 6 month rule. I only use TCB ocassionally so will bare …Didn't know the 6 month rule. I only use TCB ocassionally so will bare that in mind.

Just log in once in a while and you should be fine. I now withdraw as soon as I make £10 especially after Quidco
was hacked last year. Take no chances.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants