TopCashBack £10 back from £10 spent on eBay!

Found 20th Nov 2015
What do we mean by “Get your next eBay purchase on us”?
• When we say “Get your next eBay purchase on us”, TopCashback will refund any eligible purchases from eBay with 100% of the order value up to £10.
• Delivery will not be covered by the cashback.
What will stop me getting cashback?
• The “Get your next eBay purchase on us” is only available for members with no previous purchases or cashback through TopCashback (“New Member”).
• This offer can only be redeemed once per household on a first come first served basis. Members who apply for the offer from the same household as an already successfully tracked purchase will be declined.
• To redeem the “Get your next eBay purchase on us” the individual making the transaction must be a registered member of TopCashback prior to making their pur
Community Updates
9 Comments
As usual new tcb Members only
HI - how do I get this offer, I am new to top cash back but can see no link or voucher?
Edited by: "Cycling_chum" 20th Nov 2015
Original Poster
Hmm... Why did they sent it to me then, I'm already a member ...

Sorry I didn't spot that.
Original Poster
Cycling_chum

HI - how do I get this offer, I am new to top cash back but can see no … HI - how do I get this offer, I am new to top cash back but can see no link or voucher?

topcashback.co.uk/eba…ns/
The “Get your next eBay purchase on us” is only available for members with no previous purchases or cashback through TopCashback (“New Member”).
Thank you very much, I don't know why people are being mean and voting cold as you have helped a single mum with limited funds out. One Xmas present in the bag for my lad.
Sorry your not eligible, how about 1% cashback instead. LOL yeeaaah.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants