Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

TopCashback £10 cashback on £15+ spend + vat at boohoo man

Posted 12th Oct
topcashback.co.uk/boo…an/

Spend over £15 + vat and get £10 cashback from TopCashback. So spend £18 inc. vat. Today only!
Delivery £1 with code QUID or free for students
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
Can you use the code or will that forfeit the £10 cash back?
I'd be careful using any code

What will stop me getting cashback?

Using a promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by TopCashback.
Still trying to work this out , topcashback offer says delivery will be 99p but don’t use a code , no idea how to make that work , is the rep around by any chance ? @TopCashbackRep
tinkerbellian12/10/2019 11:31

Still trying to work this out , topcashback offer says delivery will be …Still trying to work this out , topcashback offer says delivery will be 99p but don’t use a code , no idea how to make that work , is the rep around by any chance ? @TopCashbackRep

Hey

I have taken a look into this offer and I am unable to see the 99p delivery listed on our site. We would advise to not use any promotion or discount code that has not been listed on our site as this could decline the cashback.

Best wishes

Phil
TopCashbackRep12/10/2019 11:55

Hey I have taken a look into this offer and I am unable to see the 99p …Hey I have taken a look into this offer and I am unable to see the 99p delivery listed on our site. We would advise to not use any promotion or discount code that has not been listed on our site as this could decline the cashback. Best wishes Phil

@TopCashbackRep hi thanks for the reply , I will try to add a picture of the offer38652016-NNYSw.jpg
TopCashbackRep12/10/2019 11:55

Hey I have taken a look into this offer and I am unable to see the 99p …Hey I have taken a look into this offer and I am unable to see the 99p delivery listed on our site. We would advise to not use any promotion or discount code that has not been listed on our site as this could decline the cashback. Best wishes Phil

It says 99p delivery in the topcashback offer, but you can only get this by applying the code from their site O.o
Is this for all customers or just new ones
Albie712/10/2019 13:03

Is this for all customers or just new ones

It’s all customers , but if you find a way to make the 99p delivery work , let us know !
@TopCashbackRep , is there a way to use this offer please , sorry to ask again but as it’s only on today , normal p and p is £3.99 , otherwise?
Excellent deal, VC Students ran £15 Amazon with £10 spend a few days back but this is money back in cash!
Edited by: "jamie15" 12th Oct
tinkerbellian12/10/2019 13:29

@TopCashbackRep , is there a way to use this offer please , sorry to ask …@TopCashbackRep , is there a way to use this offer please , sorry to ask again but as it’s only on today , normal p and p is £3.99 , otherwise?

Hey,

I have spoken to the team and this offer was mistakenly put on this part of the site that you saw it. I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused and we have now corrected this. As the voucher code listed on the retailers site is not listed on our own site we would advise that the use of this code may decline the cashback. We do however have a premium postage offer on site which may help.

Best wishes

Phil
TopCashbackRep12/10/2019 14:31

Hey, I have spoken to the team and this offer was mistakenly put on this …Hey, I have spoken to the team and this offer was mistakenly put on this part of the site that you saw it. I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused and we have now corrected this. As the voucher code listed on the retailers site is not listed on our own site we would advise that the use of this code may decline the cashback. We do however have a premium postage offer on site which may help. Best wishes Phil

Ah that’s a shame , but thanks for checking it out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants