Topcashback 19.66% cashback on Just Eat

Found 7th Jul
19.66% cashback for both new & existing customers.
Community Updates
Top comments
I also combined it with the £4 off £20 voucher that I was told was a duplicate??
14 Comments
I posted this about 1hr ago and mods deleted!!
I also combined it with the £4 off £20 voucher that I was told was a duplicate??
Aww rats... Want! But I think I have to be sensible. Mutter mutter...like take away
4 years from now they'll give us 20.18% off

ICH!
Beware the JustEat TROLLS
34274471-92TFJ.jpg
Edited by: "AJ92" 7th Jul
Quidco is only 4% - they do a highest guarantee where they double the difference.
quidco.com/hig…ee/
so potentially 35.32% :-)
Stuart1234cat1 m ago

Quidco is only 4% - they do a highest guarantee where they double the …Quidco is only 4% - they do a highest guarantee where they double the difference. https://www.quidco.com/highest-cashback-guarantee/so potentially 35.32% :-)

Still cb not available if used with a voucher code
cainer117 m ago

the £4 off a £20 spend codes are on Vouchercloud, just snagged a couple ; …the £4 off a £20 spend codes are on Vouchercloud, just snagged a couple they are valid for today only

More proof:

IT’S COMING HOME!!!
AJ9212 m ago

Still cb not available if used with a voucher code

Why use a voucher? Our order is normally £24 - Quidco guarantee will give me 35.32% cash back = £8.47
At the moment Quidco also have an extra £2.50 back if you spend over £5, so tea tonight will only cost me £14 - happy days :-)
Moved to misc as cashback only, Thanks
Stuart1234cat4 h, 56 m ago

Why use a voucher? Our order is normally £24 - Quidco guarantee will give …Why use a voucher? Our order is normally £24 - Quidco guarantee will give me 35.32% cash back = £8.47At the moment Quidco also have an extra £2.50 back if you spend over £5, so tea tonight will only cost me £14 - happy days :-)

How do you do Quidco guarantee?
Is this just for today does anyone know? Thinking of doing it tomorrow...
Jonnyblock24 m ago

How do you do Quidco guarantee?

login to Quidco and click support - top right corner
quidco.com/new…ry/
I've claimed on it 5 times and it has always gone through
Edited by: "Stuart1234cat" 7th Jul
Jonnyblock50 m ago

Is this just for today does anyone know? Thinking of doing it tomorrow...

19.66% cash back is today only - TCB says ends today
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants