Found 8th Feb
I am thinking to join Top cashback as I do quite a lot of online shopping can someone explain how this works? On the website it states the following
  • Using a promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by TopCashback
  • Does this mean you could not get any cash back if you use any discounts? What about if you bought something in sales would this apply to that as well?

• Do you just buy as normal and you auto get cashback afterwards?

• Thank you in adv for any useful advice/info
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
1. Cashback is not guaranteed and is at the retailers discretion.
2. If you use a discount code not approved by tcb then the cashback will not be honoured.
3, Items bought in sales would still be considered to be eligible for cashback
4. You just buy as normal and wait for cashback to be tracked and then paid out at a later date
Sign up to both topcashback and quidco because they often have different cashback rates.
I rarely use either because usually I can find an online discount code worth more than any cashback reward.
cashback isn’t always tracked immediately and sometimes retailers take months to pay out.
Not tried quidco but tcb seem to have constant excuses not to pay out lately, especially when it is over £10 due.
Don't forget to get a referral link from someone you know, they'll get anywhere from £5 to £15 just for you signing up and using either Quidco or Topcashback (after minimum spends).
I'm really pleased with topcashback.
This is how it goes:-

- sign up to site. Don't need to add bank card details or anything until your ready to withdraw all you earned cash

-everytime you want to buy to buy something online go on which ever store website then add the items to your basket.

-When you've got all you want in your basket goto topcashback and sign in.

-goto the store your buying from in topcashbackbsck site and click on get cashback.this will take you through to the stores website and will have all the items you added to your basket ready

- complete your purchase by checking out
thats it.

you can just got straight through topcashback first without previously adding items to your basket but I worry it won't track if I take awhile to search through the store website so I add the items first then goto topcashback, then pay. I've never had a problem with topcashback. Everything has tracked.
i only use it for things that I'm buying anyway and I have earned £49 in 6 months

If you use a promo code that isnt listed on the topcashback site that's ok to use you will not get cashback. See pic below this shows you where they are listed.

they alsohave promotions on often where the amount of cashback you get is higher then usual and also competitions, and games where you win money. I'd reccomend it. Hope I've helped
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 9th Feb
TCB is very good. Over £500 in last 12 months. Only one untracked claim which was eventually sorted.

Always a good idea to clear cookies out of your browser before clicking through from a TCB link.
Edited by: "airbus330" 9th Feb
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants