Topcashback

Found 26th Feb
How does cashback work and how do I know whether it's going to be honoured.

I used it for Asos but it didn't register and I made a claim, what happens now?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Now you wait about 8 years for them to look into it. Seriously, don't buy ANYTHING based on the incentive of cashback. Yes, click through, but they are honouring cashback less and less these days.
You have to wait for several weeks to get it added to your account as pending. Before using TCB, you should always clear all cookies as this will help it to track. TCB payout is not guaranteed so don't use that as part of your purchase decision.

Probability of pay out is about 70%, but for some retailers, you pretty much know there is no chance of payout, like Three mobile for example. If you have used a discount code, that will also make your TCB purchase invalid.
mutley110 m ago

You have to wait for several weeks to get it added to your account as …You have to wait for several weeks to get it added to your account as pending. Before using TCB, you should always clear all cookies as this will help it to track. TCB payout is not guaranteed so don't use that as part of your purchase decision.Probability of pay out is about 70%, but for some retailers, you pretty much know there is no chance of payout, like Three mobile for example. If you have used a discount code, that will also make your TCB purchase invalid.

I earned around £1000 using topcashback,three mobile paid out no problem,the only one which I'm still waiting to payout and have had problems with is ladbrokes.
mutley130 m ago

You have to wait for several weeks to get it added to your account as …You have to wait for several weeks to get it added to your account as pending. Before using TCB, you should always clear all cookies as this will help it to track. TCB payout is not guaranteed so don't use that as part of your purchase decision.Probability of pay out is about 70%, but for some retailers, you pretty much know there is no chance of payout, like Three mobile for example. If you have used a discount code, that will also make your TCB purchase invalid.

mine always register within minutes, not several weeks. No need to clear cookies as then you have to login to all the websites you use again. Just use a separate browser with its home pages set to TCB & Quidco and make purchases from the links. Much easier than clearing cookies etc every time.
chocci1 h, 32 m ago

mine always register within minutes, not several weeks. No need to clear …mine always register within minutes, not several weeks. No need to clear cookies as then you have to login to all the websites you use again. Just use a separate browser with its home pages set to TCB & Quidco and make purchases from the links. Much easier than clearing cookies etc every time.

mine tracks about 90% of the time but there have been the odd occasion where it does not track then I have to raise a ticket and TCB puts the purchase on my account after a few weeks as they have to get confirmation from the retailer that the purchase was actually made as TCB only has a record that I visited the retailer's site from the link on TCB, but not that I had actually gone through to make a purchase.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants