TopCashback

Posted 28th Feb
So 5th November I purchased Now broadband. Tracked at £90 with a payout speed average of 8 weeks. To date still pending. So over the past couple of months I’ve raised a ticket to see when this will be confirmed. Usual response it won’t be too long. So today I had a reply saying you have to have broadband for 6 months before payout. I’ve noticed the terms have changed since the cash back has now increased to £100. When I purchased these terms weren’t stated. Even the recent reviews from around the times I have waited people have said they received a payout within 8 weeks. I’ve waited 4 months now surely they can’t change the terms on a previous offer ? Anyone from topcashback ok here to help please. Thanks x
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
They make it up as they go along.
Wait until you need to make a highest cashback guarantee claim and they demand a screenshot for proof showing the date, yet this is not mentioned anywhere in the terms and conditions for highest claims guarantee.
22 Comments
Heya,

We do our best to inform our members about long periods if this is something that we are informed off which is why this is now on there.

We'll also do our best to estimate the payout speed. I can assure you as soon as we are paid whether this be before or after this we will get the cashback over to you

Best wishes,Matt
They make it up as they go along.
Wait until you need to make a highest cashback guarantee claim and they demand a screenshot for proof showing the date, yet this is not mentioned anywhere in the terms and conditions for highest claims guarantee.
I find the payout speeds vary so much that i change my mindset about cashback.

I use the cash for Xmas to pay for presents, otherwise i just find myself getting impatient seeing no progress for weeks on end.
matthews947928/02/2020 16:03

They make it up as they go along.Wait until you need to make a highest …They make it up as they go along.Wait until you need to make a highest cashback guarantee claim and they demand a screenshot for proof showing the date, yet this is not mentioned anywhere in the terms and conditions for highest claims guarantee.

T&C states: "Where possible could you please retain a screenshot of the offer with the date and time showing? As we can use this to assist with your claim if you need to contact our customer support team."
archive.is/VP7hk
web.archive.org/web…-do
Webarchive and archive dot xx are your freebie undisputable friends to use and abuse at time of discovery of alternative cashback offer.
TopCashbackRep28/02/2020 16:01

Heya,We do our best to inform our members about long periods if this is …Heya,We do our best to inform our members about long periods if this is something that we are informed off which is why this is now on there.We'll also do our best to estimate the payout speed. I can assure you as soon as we are paid whether this be before or after this we will get the cashback over to you Best wishes,Matt

Hi Matt. Yes I understand t long payout process. But based on the reviews from other payouts now broadband have been pretty quick. And now you’re back tracking on your new terms telling me I have to wait 6 months when these weren’t the terms in place note proven by reviews around the time I purchased?? Your new terms should not be backdated to my claim ?
They take far too long. I don't even use cashback or quidco anymore
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 28th Feb
parisp28/02/2020 16:22

Hi Matt. Yes I understand t long payout process. But based on the reviews …Hi Matt. Yes I understand t long payout process. But based on the reviews from other payouts now broadband have been pretty quick. And now you’re back tracking on your new terms telling me I have to wait 6 months when these weren’t the terms in place note proven by reviews around the time I purchased?? Your new terms should not be backdated to my claim ?

One big question I have is.....

Why do they not have live chat? They would rather spend money on tv ads to try and bring in new customers than actually properly assist their current ones! Quidco do, which is why I've moved over to them! Plus, Quidco let you upgrade to their premium account on a monthly basis - I upgraded to get 90% on Surfshark VPN (way more than tcb who advertise that they have the highest rates!) and then downgraded straight away so next month I'll be back to being a basic member.

You're wasting your time with the rep on here - it's purely a gimmick to try and placate hukd members and to make them think that something might actually happen....

I'm at the end of my tether with topcashback!
Edited by: "Soldyoursoul" 28th Feb
Soldyoursoul28/02/2020 16:33

One big question I have is.....Why do they not have live chat? They would …One big question I have is.....Why do they not have live chat? They would rather spend money on tv ads to try and bring in new customers than actually properly assist their current ones! Quidco do, which is why I've moved over to them! Plus, Quidco let you upgrade to their premium account on a monthly basis - I upgraded to get 90% on Surfshark VPN (way more than tcb who advertise that they have the highest rates!) and then downgraded straight away so next month I'll be back to being a basic member.You're wasting your time with the rep on here - it's purely a gimmick to try and placate hukd members and to make them think that something might actually happen....I'm at the end of my tether with topcashback!

I’ve waited 2 days on the site for an automated reply and then a further 2 days for real a reply. Now I guess I’ll have to wait until Monday for a response again. Can’t even have a convo it’s frustrating. I can’t see why after having broadband supplied and in use for almost 5 months they can’t get it confirmed when the average person waits 8 weeks. So annoying
Edited by: "parisp" 28th Feb
parisp28/02/2020 16:37

I’ve waited 2 days on the site for an automated reply and then a further 2 …I’ve waited 2 days on the site for an automated reply and then a further 2 days for real a reply. Now I guess I’ll have to wait until Monday for a response again. Can’t even have a convo it’s frustrating. I can’t see why after having broadband supplied and in use for almost 5 months they can’t get it confirmed when the average person waits 8 weeks. So annoying

Perhaps you're not average
parisp28/02/2020 16:37

I’ve waited 2 days on the site for an automated reply and then a further 2 …I’ve waited 2 days on the site for an automated reply and then a further 2 days for real a reply. Now I guess I’ll have to wait until Monday for a response again. Can’t even have a convo it’s frustrating. I can’t see why after having broadband supplied and in use for almost 5 moth they can’t get it confirmed when the average person waits 8 weeks. So annoying

I'm still waiting for my cashback from a mobile contract I took out last summer! It didnt track and I'm STILL waiting for it to be submitted! Yet others who took it out had the money in their account in 2 months! After I tried to chase them up, I was told that Three required 90 days....yup they make it up as they go on, moving proverbial goalposts whenever it suits!

I wish I knew Quidco had the live chat option, I'd have moved way earlier! Are they going to be much better? Probably not, but at least I can try and get things sorted and progressing straight away.
m1keyp1key28/02/2020 16:41

Perhaps you're not average

I’m beginning to realise that! Also purchased talktalk broadband for my partner last week with a £100 payout that didn’t track!! Now have to wait 28 days for them to even chase that before I’m in the waiting game for a payout. I’m gonna start using Quidco again x
Edited by: "parisp" 28th Feb
i was supposed to have cash back from sky, for a sim only 3 months later still waiting for it to track, i also nudge them every week, still nothing, had all my topcashbacks tracked except this one
parisp28/02/2020 16:42

I’m beginning to realise that! Also purchased talktalk broadband for my p …I’m beginning to realise that! Also purchased talktalk broadband for my partner last week with a £100 payout that didn’t track!! Now have to wait 28 days for them to even chase that before I’m in the waiting game for a payout. I’m gonna start using Quidco again x

I had issues with quidco and a special laptop deal on here many moons ago and never used them again.

For me i've not been let down by topcashback but the whole process is way too slow especially for someone like me who's impatient. It's why i use the cashback for Xmas present and i probably only check the tracking once a month or it drives me crazy.
AndyRoyd28/02/2020 16:18

T&C states: "Where possible could you please retain a screenshot of the …T&C states: "Where possible could you please retain a screenshot of the offer with the date and time showing? As we can use this to assist with your claim if you need to contact our customer support team."http://archive.is/VP7hkhttps://web.archive.org/web/20200228161348/https://www.topcashback.co.uk/help/i-have-seen-a-higher-rate-of-cashback-elsewhere.-what-can-i-doWebarchive and archive dot xx are your freebie undisputable friends to use and abuse at time of discovery of alternative cashback offer.

I guess they have finally added it to the t&c then, now I just have to work out how to take a screenshot on my phone with the date visible.
On second thoughts I will just use quidco rather than have the hassle of claiming.
Now broadband have quickly paid out to me in the past I suspect it's topcashback that is holding the payment. My current one with now broadband is with Quidco and it's 3 months wait.
MR112328/02/2020 17:59

Now broadband have quickly paid out to me in the past I suspect it's …Now broadband have quickly paid out to me in the past I suspect it's topcashback that is holding the payment. My current one with now broadband is with Quidco and it's 3 months wait.

Thanks for confirming what I’ve been saying. Most reviews state a fast payout within the time frame I’ve been waiting! It seems I’ve had my one reply from the team at topcashback and that’s the lot for a few days. I’ve never come across such poor customer service.
matthews947928/02/2020 16:49

...now I just have to work out how to take a screenshot on my phone with …...now I just have to work out how to take a screenshot on my phone with the date visible.. .

No need to, just use the suggested archiving websites.
Still waiting for my NowTV cashback too. 10th November. Estimated 9 week wait....
britlad28/02/2020 19:05

Still waiting for my NowTV cashback too. 10th November. Estimated 9 week …Still waiting for my NowTV cashback too. 10th November. Estimated 9 week wait....

Ahh ok so we’re around the same time then. 5th November I did mine x
Why is my topcashback coming through as quidco cashback? I click through topcashback and the email and tracking comes through quidco. @TopCashbackRep
Hi guys, i just got a reply from topcashback about my claim, they have given me the money not in my bank yet but its confirmed, it says its waiting for actiom from me, do i close them claim if its correct?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants