Topcashback Amazon gift certificates

Found 19th Mar 2015
Been waiting 7 days for Amazon gift certificate to be processed on TCB, is any one else having this problem?

6 Comments

on Quidco they take 10 days, perhaps it's the same on TCB?

have u checked your certificates on tcb. I receive them after a day or so with no notification

Original Poster

ndksamb

have u checked your certificates on tcb. I receive them after a day or so … have u checked your certificates on tcb. I receive them after a day or so with no notification

Yes i have checked and thats where its saying "waiting to be processed" but its been 7 days now. Ive never waited that long before for an Amazon certificate almost always just a couple of days at most.

Normally takes a few days for me, help topic below fyi.

How long will it take to receive my Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate?

We are proud to say that we offer really quick payouts via Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates. We typically issue Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates requests towards the end of every working day. Once you have placed your request for a payout and it has been processed by our Payments Team, then it will appear immediately on your account.

This means that once you've requested a payout for an Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate, you should receive it within a few days.

Obviously, it might be a little longer if you made the payout request over a weekend or Bank Holiday because it won't be processed until the next working day, and payout speeds can also be affected by seasonal demands.

Once your Amazon code has been issued, it will display on your Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates page.

Why haven't I received my Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate yet?

If you've still not received your Amazon.co.uk Certificate 7 days after requesting it, then please contact us via a support ticket.

Original Poster

athunder

Normally takes a few days for me, help topic below fyi.How long will it … Normally takes a few days for me, help topic below fyi.How long will it take to receive my Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate?We are proud to say that we offer really quick payouts via Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates. We typically issue Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates requests towards the end of every working day. Once you have placed your request for a payout and it has been processed by our Payments Team, then it will appear immediately on your account.This means that once you've requested a payout for an Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate, you should receive it within a few days.Obviously, it might be a little longer if you made the payout request over a weekend or Bank Holiday because it won't be processed until the next working day, and payout speeds can also be affected by seasonal demands.Once your Amazon code has been issued, it will display on your Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates page.Why haven't I received my Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate yet?If you've still not received your Amazon.co.uk Certificate 7 days after requesting it, then please contact us via a support ticket.

I did read all that and have also contacted them twice. Thanks for your input

Original Poster

Just checked again and its still waiting to be processed and still waiting for topcashback to reply to my support ticket

Not good imo
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions