Topcashback and Bacs advise please

Found 30th Jul 2016
After selecting a TCB backed deal from their site I was then informed that I had to enter bacs details, which I have done but then received another prompt to say that it would take 72 hours.

So the question that I have is does this mean that I have to wait 72 hours before proceeding with the deal or can I carry on now and just lets the bacs process go through it's procedures at TCB?

I raised a support ticket but they seem slow to respond.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Go through with the deal . The BACS confirmation will only affect their ability to pay you - which will be several weeks -at least in the future . The transaction will track within 24 hrs ,but will take several weeks to be confirmed then a few more weeks until it is payable .
Edited by: "rogparki" 31st Jul 2016
rogparki

Go through with the deal . The BACS confirmation will only affect their … Go through with the deal . The BACS confirmation will only affect their ability to pay you - which will be several weeks -at least in the future . The transaction will track within 24 hrs ,but will take several weeks to be confirmed then a few more weeks until it is payable .

Thank you
Clear your browser history before using tcb. This helps them tracking the site you are using.
dereklogan7

Clear your browser history before using tcb. This helps them tracking the … Clear your browser history before using tcb. This helps them tracking the site you are using.

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants