Topcashback and paypal?

Found 12th May 2011
Bought a few things in last few months clicking through topcashback first on shopto.net and mymemory.co.uk and paid using paypal. None of the transactions were tracked or were tracked as £0.00.

Does anyone know if paypal transactions are excluded from cashback using topcashback?

4 Comments

Yes I've had that problem with mymemory, paypal & topcash, for some reason doesn't track vey well if you use paypal but no problem with a cc.
I always make a claim and have asked tc admin about it

Original Poster

tredegar71

Yes I've had that problem with mymemory, paypal & topcash, for some … Yes I've had that problem with mymemory, paypal & topcash, for some reason doesn't track vey well if you use paypal but no problem with a cc.I always make a claim and have asked tc admin about it

thanks, I did a manual claim on the shopto purchases as they tracked as £0.00 but was declined by the retailer for some reason. I will try a new claim for the mymemory purchase as it has not tracked at all. I have never had any problems with CC payments.

I used to use Mymeory with Quidco loads using PayPal and hardly ever tracked, but I just opened a ticket every time and all was fine after that. I imagine TCB will need to manually do it, just contact them.
Edited by: "InfernoGroup" 12th May 2011

I used shopto and mine still hasn't tracked a month on. I manual claimed it as well but still nothing.
The other one that still hasn't tracked after manual claiming 4 months on is simply games ltd.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions