Topcashback bonuses have to be manually chased

Posted 5th Jan
Don't think I will bother with TCB bonuses anymore I remember them tracking and paying out automatically, now I'm being told I have to remember to raise a claim and chase it after the original purchase becomes payable a few months later. How many people doing to be able to do that?

Don't have many good words to say so will leave it at that. Crap or what. Quidco it is from now on.

See attached
3382141.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
19 Comments
Are you talking about the £2.50 ones that come along every so often? If so mine still go on automatically.

Or are you talking about a % increase bonus?
m1keyp1key05/01/2020 19:09

Are you talking about the £2.50 ones that come along every so often? If so …Are you talking about the £2.50 ones that come along every so often? If so mine still go on automatically.Or are you talking about a % increase bonus?

£2.50 bonus mine didn't hence raised a ticket and got the attached response
TopCashback Bonus

Order Id Gifting Week Bonus

Top Up Amount£0.00

Your bonus transaction will be made payable when the qualifying transaction reaches the payable stage in your account.

10 Dec 2019 £0.00 £2.50
pending

All done automatically for me.
Edited by: "m1keyp1key" 5th Jan
39598620-wg8Mk.jpg
Maybe this is what has happened to me? Been waiting since October. Bought Call of Duty for £15 cashback.
What do you make of the response their staff gave me then?
Zameen05/01/2020 19:45

What do you make of the response their staff gave me then?

No idea, doesn't make any sense to me.
Still waiting for £100 since July!
It’s a waste of time
Same happened to me with ebay but tcb said they would sort it out but they didn't

You see there's 3 types of people, 1) who remember's like you and me,
2) the person who forgets,
3) doesn't have the time to check and isn't bothered.

So these companies are making a win, win situation from us
To be honest I've never had an issue with them....
Still waiting for my virgin media broadband after 11 months!
Same here for me, I was told that when it's payable they will then add it but don't have it as pending
Edited by: "Sc4mp0" 5th Jan
If bonus has an issue tracking, it makes sense that they require you to wait until payable because manual bonuses are not tied to transactions so will go payable. If you cancel order or merchant refuses to pay out then they don't receive the cashback and you would get the bonus still.
Edited by: "jamie15" 5th Jan
psycho1983uk05/01/2020 19:42

[Image] Maybe this is what has happened to me? Been waiting since October. …[Image] Maybe this is what has happened to me? Been waiting since October. Bought Call of Duty for £15 cashback.

According to website, the cashback is from TCB themselves as a promotion. Once Game confirmed the order, they should have paid you by now. Raise a ticket.
jaguark06/01/2020 00:17

According to website, the cashback is from TCB themselves as a promotion. …According to website, the cashback is from TCB themselves as a promotion. Once Game confirmed the order, they should have paid you by now. Raise a ticket.

Cheers, i’ll raise a ticket now! 🏼
It’s tcb responsibility to pay you. 12 months ago I was waiting for £30 from energy sign up cash back, and when I contacted tcb they were blaming the supplier etc and said they were still waiting.
So I slated the company on Twitter and they got back to me to inform me that they tcb get the commission and it’s them holding the payment. So they contacted tcb to inform them about getting bad ratings because of this. Within 48 hours my cashback appears in my account.
I’ve lost that much money saying declined. When all my transactions have been tracked and legitimate
Took out 2 EE contracts in September for £150 cash back combined, withdrew it last week. Never had an issue with them myself.
Generally good here. Only issue is these random eBay deals.

Recently created a new account and got £10 back on a petrol deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions