TopCashback, Broadbandgenie and Plusnet

Posted 8th Jul
Currently due to renew our broadband contract. Seen an offer on TopCashback that if I go via Broadband Genie and purchase Plusnet's basic broadband package through Broadband Genie, it has a £70 reward card also. My question is, is the TCB cashback (£49.50) and the £70 reward card stackable? Can you have both together? 18 x£18.99 - £49.50 -£70 would work out as an average of £12.35 per month.

So basically:
1. Click through to Broadband Genie within TCB
2. Complete the Plusnet purchase through Broadband Genie

Any help greatly appreciated with this.
Community Updates
Ask
1 Comment
The £70 reward card is a PN promo, not a BG promo, but the card promo is not present on the customised PN landing page after clicking through from TCB.
You have option of navigating away from the TCB-customised landing page to move directly to plus dot net to access the card offer, then complete the signup, or
start at the page that includes the card and progress through to check out page, then from another browser tab click through from TCB, then complete the original check out page.

I managed to successfully sort a similar dual promo on a Sky signup a while ago, but cannot remember which way I did it
Post a comment
@
    Text