Groups

topcashback claim

Hi wonder if anyone could advise here, I purchased a sim only deal from three with the promise of cashback.
    I need to lodge a claim as it's not being tracked, when filling out the form what do I put in the purchase amount part, is it how much I pay monthly?
    Thanks

6 Comments

Does not really matter, I would put total cost myself

when did you place your order? it can take up to a week for something to appear.
    TCB cashback is not guaranteed by the way so you may end up with nothing. so bear that in mind.

i got refused cashback from life mobile, although i have got cash back from EE, T Mobile, O2, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone.

Original Poster

mutley1

when did you place your order? it can take up to a week for something to … when did you place your order? it can take up to a week for something to appear.TCB cashback is not guaranteed by the way so you may end up with nothing. so bear that in mind.i got refused cashback from life mobile, although i have got cash back from EE, T Mobile, O2, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone.

It was the 3rd of May I made the order, this was my first time with a cashback order so wasn't sure whether it would work or not.
    Thanks for replying.

Original Poster

deanos

That's what I have done, cheers.

deanos

Me too.. I'd put total cost,
    Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 12th May

Original Poster

After submitting a missed claim last night I got my cash back today, it's showing as pending in the account
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions