TopCashBack ''clicks''

Banned 3 replies
Found 2nd Oct 2016
Hi,

Just taken out my first offer via TCB and had to click through a couple of times because I realised I had Ad-block running. So now it is showing total clicks as ''8'' on the dashboard. Does this matter? what is the reason it keeps track of the amount of times you clicked it?

Thanks

P.S My sky internet is not getting installed until the 19th and my contract with virgin ends on the 13th. Will they allow me an extra week for disconecction do you think?

3 Comments

If you want the switch to be seamless I expect you need to ring Virgin and pay for the extra days...

Original Poster Banned

Mermoo

If you want the switch to be seamless I expect you need to ring Virgin … If you want the switch to be seamless I expect you need to ring Virgin and pay for the extra days...

Yeah, didn't expect it for free! Just wandered if anyone knew before making myself sound desperate

MrScotchBonnet

Yeah, didn't expect it for free! Just wandered if anyone knew before … Yeah, didn't expect it for free! Just wandered if anyone knew before making myself sound desperate

They will let you have the extra days if you call and explain. Sometimes they don't switch off the line for 2 weeks to allow for a new connection, so it depends if you want to risk it. If you're porting a landline number you will need to keep the line active...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions