Expired

Topcashback "Easter Treats" Cashback Giveaway

Found 14th Mar 2016
Over £15,000 in prizes to be won!

Over the next 3 weeks we'll be giving you the chance to win thousands of instant cash prizes, plus a Chocolate Indulgence Weekend Break in London worth £1,500!

This will include the following:

- A 1-night stay for 2 people at a luxury London hotel of your choice
- Lunch for 2 at Hotel Chocolat’s restaurant, Rabot 1745, in London
- 2 tickets of your choice to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: The New Musical
- A Hotel Chocolat Tasting Club: 12-month subscription
- £800 spending money

How to Play

To take part in the competition simply login to your account and keep your eyes peeled for our flying hummingbird as you browse the best deals on the TopCashback website from one day to the next.

Once you spot a hummingbird, just click him to reveal your mystery treat! Some treats may form part of a bigger collection to unlock an instant cash prize, others may contain an extra entry into the Prize Draw to win a Chocolate Indulgence Weekend in London worth £1,500!

We’ll also be posting daily cryptic clues on our Facebook & Twitter pages, giving you the chance to find out where and when you can find more hummingbirds. Once you've caught the hummingbird connected to today's daily clue, there will still be more to find so keep looking!

Daily Clue:
topcashback.co.uk/hot…at/
topcashback.co.uk/lad…es/
topcashback.co.uk/fir…ce/
topcashback.co.uk/the…ks/
topcashback.co.uk/mat…an/
topcashback.co.uk/vil…ls/
Community Updates
183 Comments
Weeeee, I won..... 10p
25p won to go with my 10p from last time....
Thank you
Smashing. Another Giveaway to waste hours on to win 25p but I will anyway. Cheers for the heads-up.
HH.
thanks
topcashback.co.uk/lad…es/

Chick egg

I won £200 last time wonder if someone from here will win big this time, hope so!
10p win for me at hotel chocolat!
I've found an egg in Hotel Chocolat but my daily clue is a wordsearch puzzle with the clue "worth a gamble"?
Rhianne

I've found an egg in Hotel Chocolat but my daily clue is a wordsearch … I've found an egg in Hotel Chocolat but my daily clue is a wordsearch puzzle with the clue "worth a gamble"?

Yes I have the same, trying to figure what it is! If you find it before me let me know.
danleon

Yes I have the same, trying to figure what it is! If you find it before … Yes I have the same, trying to figure what it is! If you find it before me let me know.

The wordsearch clue is Ladbrookes - no bird for me there though!
Edited by: "Beadqueen" 15th Mar 2016
Many thanks
blackbeauty188

this thread would be better to … this thread would be better to followhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/topcashback-sweet-treats-cashback-giveaway-reloaded-2322116?p=27569369

Why? that was the last promotion it's expired!
mrvot

Why? that was the last promotion it's expired!

It was suggestion even though its expired we all still comment on it as the competitions come back around
HappyH

Smashing. Another Giveaway to waste hours on to win 25p but I will … Smashing. Another Giveaway to waste hours on to win 25p but I will anyway. Cheers for the heads-up.HH.

I've won my 25p early this time but I'll keep looking
HH.
jez794

25p won to go with my 10p from last time....

HappyH

I've won my 25p early this time but I'll keep looking

They have planted the 25p seed here too. Now I will be egg hunting
kelly_o_fanatic

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/viking_direct/Starry egg

Thanks
Today's answer is first choice
Woo won 10p
I'll try not to haha @937666 lol
Pde at new look
Plusnet .. Chick egg
Bt Broadband. Starry egg
I won 10p with my first egg. My experience with the previous competitions is that it's pointless to continue...
Stary egg at millets
hot
miluda

I won 10p with my first egg. My experience with the previous competitions … I won 10p with my first egg. My experience with the previous competitions is that it's pointless to continue...

What an Eggs-perience! X)
http://i68.tinypic.com/6yjt06.jpg
I've just found my third multi coloured egg and won £1. Is there any point in carrying on? has anybody ever won more than one prize?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants