TopCashback eBay 5% not tracked

Found 22nd Mar
Has anyone had any of the eBay 5% tcb show up in their accounts yet? I purchased about 40 items that week and am not too keen on having to individually file claims.
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Nope I had to do a claim which is still in process
lboro11 h, 44 m ago

@TopCashbackRep

Hey,

I can confirm that a very large number of purchases tracked during this time. I am sorry if yours didn't.
It could be either you used the eBay app, or that cookies were not cleared prior to using our site. As this affects a large number of purchases it suggests there is something that could perhaps be worked on here to improve your tracking going forward.
Best wishes,Matt
Where theres blame theres a claim
TopCashbackRep15 h, 25 m ago

Hey, I can confirm that a very large number of purchases tracked during …Hey, I can confirm that a very large number of purchases tracked during this time. I am sorry if yours didn't. It could be either you used the eBay app, or that cookies were not cleared prior to using our site. As this affects a large number of purchases it suggests there is something that could perhaps be worked on here to improve your tracking going forward. Best wishes,Matt

That’s very strange. I only used tcb during the time and went through wherever the app directed me to. My transactions have tracked fine since the 5%. I can smell a bit of foul play going on here.

Is there a faster way for me to submit them rather than individually?
lboro129 m ago

That’s very strange. I only used tcb during the time and went through w …That’s very strange. I only used tcb during the time and went through wherever the app directed me to. My transactions have tracked fine since the 5%. I can smell a bit of foul play going on here. Is there a faster way for me to submit them rather than individually?

In order to ensure the claims all have the correct info you will need to lodge a claim for each of the purchase you made I'm afriad.

If there was foul play, I do doubt it would be towards one individual and rather a more general issue which there doesn't appear to be.
I do understand you are frustrated that you have to lodge these claims but by going by the info I can see from our systems it appears this was more due to theer not being a great tracking environment on your device at the time of purchasing, rather than foul play by the retailer or their tracking network.

Best wishes,Matt
TopCashbackRep23rd Mar

In order to ensure the claims all have the correct info you will need to …In order to ensure the claims all have the correct info you will need to lodge a claim for each of the purchase you made I'm afriad. If there was foul play, I do doubt it would be towards one individual and rather a more general issue which there doesn't appear to be. I do understand you are frustrated that you have to lodge these claims but by going by the info I can see from our systems it appears this was more due to theer not being a great tracking environment on your device at the time of purchasing, rather than foul play by the retailer or their tracking network. Best wishes,Matt

Just as an FYI. All the tickets I submitted for the issues have now come through and were paid in. Funny how it took a complaint for you guys to actually pay me.
lboro110 m ago

Just as an FYI. All the tickets I submitted for the issues have now come …Just as an FYI. All the tickets I submitted for the issues have now come through and were paid in. Funny how it took a complaint for you guys to actually pay me.

I'm glad this is all sorted. We can't locate you through your profile here and so I can assure you your comments here didn't affect the reason this was awarded.
Best wishes,Matt
TopCashbackRep19 m ago

I'm glad this is all sorted. We can't locate you through your profile here …I'm glad this is all sorted. We can't locate you through your profile here and so I can assure you your comments here didn't affect the reason this was awarded. Best wishes,Matt

I took out a car insurance yesterday with Tesco and it did not track, even screenshotted the chat with the agent that I am going through TCB for cashback.

I have a mobile contract claim since May 2016, the contract has long been gone and no sign of the £45!! The agent adam said it was cancelled (no, i sent a bill as requested).
FUAARRKK26 m ago

I took out a car insurance yesterday with Tesco and it did not track, even …I took out a car insurance yesterday with Tesco and it did not track, even screenshotted the chat with the agent that I am going through TCB for cashback.I have a mobile contract claim since May 2016, the contract has long been gone and no sign of the £45!! The agent adam said it was cancelled (no, i sent a bill as requested).

If you do need any specific account issues please be sure to submit a support ticket as our team will be happy to check this out for you.

Although you may have clicked through us this doesn't mean there isn't a trace period to using out site.
Best wishes,Matt
TopCashbackRep1 h, 46 m ago

If you do need any specific account issues please be sure to submit a …If you do need any specific account issues please be sure to submit a support ticket as our team will be happy to check this out for you. Although you may have clicked through us this doesn't mean there isn't a trace period to using out site. Best wishes,Matt

Like I have mentioned this is a claim originating from May 16. In fact the same agent Adam has responded for more than 1 year. It has not been responded to for 1+ month.

Not sure what that means but I cleared cookies, logged in and did everything through TCB.
FUAARRKK13 h, 27 m ago

Like I have mentioned this is a claim originating from May 16. In fact the …Like I have mentioned this is a claim originating from May 16. In fact the same agent Adam has responded for more than 1 year. It has not been responded to for 1+ month. Not sure what that means but I cleared cookies, logged in and did everything through TCB.

Could please let our team know this via support ticket so they can take a further look? As I am sure they will be able to find a update for you, and if you did make a purchase please allow up to seven days for it to track into your account. If you cannot see it after this time please lodge a claim so our team can take a further look

Best wishes

Phil
TopCashbackRep32 m ago

Could please let our team know this via support ticket so they can take a … Could please let our team know this via support ticket so they can take a further look? As I am sure they will be able to find a update for you, and if you did make a purchase please allow up to seven days for it to track into your account. If you cannot see it after this time please lodge a claim so our team can take a further look Best wishes Phil

Ok I will do so for the missing car insurance however like I’ve said I have been nudging and replying for at least a month there is no response to it.

Realistically a claim initiated in Apr 2016 for £45 should have been long resolved.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants