TopCashback eBay 5% not tracked

Found 22nd Mar
Has anyone had any of the eBay 5% tcb show up in their accounts yet? I purchased about 40 items that week and am not too keen on having to individually file claims.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Nope I had to do a claim which is still in process
lboro11 h, 44 m ago

@TopCashbackRep

Hey,

I can confirm that a very large number of purchases tracked during this time. I am sorry if yours didn't.
It could be either you used the eBay app, or that cookies were not cleared prior to using our site. As this affects a large number of purchases it suggests there is something that could perhaps be worked on here to improve your tracking going forward.
Best wishes,Matt
Where theres blame theres a claim
Original Poster
TopCashbackRep15 h, 25 m ago

Hey, I can confirm that a very large number of purchases tracked during …Hey, I can confirm that a very large number of purchases tracked during this time. I am sorry if yours didn't. It could be either you used the eBay app, or that cookies were not cleared prior to using our site. As this affects a large number of purchases it suggests there is something that could perhaps be worked on here to improve your tracking going forward. Best wishes,Matt

That’s very strange. I only used tcb during the time and went through wherever the app directed me to. My transactions have tracked fine since the 5%. I can smell a bit of foul play going on here.

Is there a faster way for me to submit them rather than individually?
lboro129 m ago

That’s very strange. I only used tcb during the time and went through w …That’s very strange. I only used tcb during the time and went through wherever the app directed me to. My transactions have tracked fine since the 5%. I can smell a bit of foul play going on here. Is there a faster way for me to submit them rather than individually?

In order to ensure the claims all have the correct info you will need to lodge a claim for each of the purchase you made I'm afriad.

If there was foul play, I do doubt it would be towards one individual and rather a more general issue which there doesn't appear to be.
I do understand you are frustrated that you have to lodge these claims but by going by the info I can see from our systems it appears this was more due to theer not being a great tracking environment on your device at the time of purchasing, rather than foul play by the retailer or their tracking network.

Best wishes,Matt
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants