Topcashback from Currys with work discount

Found 4th MarEdited by:"RichArab"
Hi, I'm interested in buying a Sony TV and could get 20% cash back if I buy from Currys today via Topcashback. My employer has a discount scheme whereby I can get 9% off any amount of instant use vouchers.

Does anyone think I'll have a chance of cash back if I also get reduced cost vouchers from my work scheme? These vouchers are just issued as codes which you input as a payment method at checkout so I've no idea how it'll appear to the good people at Currys.

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Cashback isn't guaranteed on any purchase. The best you can do is hope it is included. If you go with the opinion that it's an added extra if it does appear then you won't be disappointed.
Best thing is to ask Currys themselves Only they will know how to system will work. From my guess, I doubt the two could be combined since normally in the terms and conditions for discounts it will say (not specifically Currys) “this offer cannot be combined with other offers”
If you use discount which is not listed on Topcashback they will decline 20% cashback.
If you are using "gift vouchers" then this should have no impact on your cashback claim.
I have the same discount portal type scheme and can confirm that my £14-something Currys cashback from January became payable this week. My discount scheme sounds the same whereby I purchase the full amount of gift vouchers for a discounted rate - Do be aware though that some retailers t’s&c’s say purchases made with gift vouchers won’t be eligible for cashback (Argos is one in particular)
Edited by: "missy89" 4th Mar
I do this all the time.

Works fine.

Bear in mind currys pay cashback minus the VAT and delivery so its always less than you expect but ive never had one declined.
Original Poster
Thanks for the replies folks. I bought the TV, TCB has only tracked it at 1.5% though rather than 20%! So have raised a claim just now, we'll see what happens.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants