Groups

TopCashBack help

I took out the O2 simplicity £10 deal at the weekend through TCB and it tracked at £25 as it should

However I then read on here about the quidco deal and someone mentioned TCB would match it but I cant find out how I get them to do this

Anyone know?

11 Comments

topcashback.co.uk/acc…ees

For future reference, I went to my account, enquiries, highest cashback claim

Never done one myself before

I think your problem maybe proving that the quidco deal was £100.

greg_68;7997782

They're usually pretty good at keeping an eye on other site's offers so if the offer was valid then I'm pretty sure they'd match it.

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;7997766

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/account/enquiries/highestcashbackguaranteesFor future reference, I went to my account, enquiries, highest cashback claim :)Never done one myself before

Thanks, will add to rep, must be going blind but I just couldnt find it!

greg_68;7997782

I dont think it was £100, it was £50 quidco were offering on the £10 deal when I did it on saturday - although now they are only offering the same as TCB so not sure I can prove now :?

Anyone know how I can do this?

libEL;7997820

Thanks, will add to rep, must be going blind but I just couldnt find it!I … Thanks, will add to rep, must be going blind but I just couldnt find it!I dont think it was £100, it was £50 quidco were offering on the £10 deal when I did it on saturday - although now they are only offering the same as TCB so not sure I can prove now :?Anyone know how I can do this?

It was £100 last week till late Friday (I ordered mine at £100), then it went to £50, then over the weekend dropped to £25

Original Poster

Ah ok I went through TCB saturday morning and spotted the quidco thread on here in afternoon when it was saying £50

Seeing as Quidco have now dropped it to £25 I'm not sure how I'd provide a link to show it was £50 when I signed up with them - is it possible?

10,000 people in the quidco deal thread are also wondering the same thing.

Original Poster

Ok, thanks for your help!

greg_68;7997870

It was £100 last week till late Friday (I ordered mine at £100), then it w … It was £100 last week till late Friday (I ordered mine at £100), then it went to £50, then over the weekend dropped to £25

I bought this late friday night - Not tracked yet!

Smaybelline;8000869

I bought this late friday night - Not tracked yet!

Me too (afternoon), not worried though.

Original Poster

Just quick update - I just the link to the page which was showing £25 that quidco had dropped too but with brief explaination saying when I had ordered deal they were offering £50

Well, forgot about it until just now and went into account and its now pending at £100!

Am keeping my fingers crossed, as said above I'm guessing they knew about this anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions