Groups

TOPCASHBACK HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Im wanting to make an online purchase through topcashback but when i click through to retailer page is blank displaying awclick.php(GIF Image, 1x1pixels). This happens quite often and also on HUKD. I am not computer savvy in any which way or form but if anyone has the patience (and i mean patience) to help me try and sort out this problem that would be much appreciated.

8 Comments

Admin

which merchant?

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

which merchant?

Hi B & Q.

try using another browser

Original Poster

davver99

try using another browser

Im using the latest version of firefox thought that would have been ok. Which one should i try i really dont know what im doing duhh

i have the same problem,few months back i tried some setting in my anti virus,which fix the problem but now again the same problem happened(i think it because i upgrade my anti virus),though i tried the setting this time as well but no luck.

deborahm

Im using the latest version of firefox thought that would have been ok. … Im using the latest version of firefox thought that would have been ok. Which one should i try i really dont know what im doing duhh

chrome / internet explorer

Original Poster

addjon

i have the same problem,few months back i tried some setting in my anti … i have the same problem,few months back i tried some setting in my anti virus,which fix the problem but now again the same problem happened(i think it because i upgrade my anti virus),though i tried the setting this time as well but no luck.

Aw its a pain in the .... missing out on some precious pennies lol. Well if no one comes up with a solution guess we just have to live with it eh...... never mind im just glad i was told about this site, i think its fab and saved me loadsamoney anyways.X)

Original Poster

davver99

chrome / internet explorer

Thanks i shall give it a try.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA22
      2. Speccing a gaming pc412
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.712
      4. Legal advice?45