Topcashback-is my claim really denied?

Found 2nd Aug
Hi,
I used topcashback to sign up for plusnet fibre broadband, I only did this 3 days ago, and just logged in to my topcashback to check that it had tracked and was showing. I expected the status to say pending for quite some time as I'm aware there's a 30(?)day cooling off period after signing up to a new provider and it's easy to chop and change still.

However next to my claim it says denied! Also the amount I spent, which was £24.99 is showing as £15.99, which in the bill breakdown is the "adsl initial subscription" amount, but the total still is £23.99.

I'm just not sure if something has gone wrong, or if the payment is really just pending for a while, even though it says denied.

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Send a pivate message on here to TopCashbackRep, they might be able to investigate for you.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 2nd Aug
Plusnet are stinkers at conning people into discounts and then denying them. They sent me an ad for unlimited broadband. It landed me on ADSL/copper based unlimited broadband but with a button to go to fibre. I clicked that button. When the discount never appeared, Plusnet told me the discount only applied to the ADSL broadband and my clicking the button took me out of the discounted product. No warning.

Don't bother being polite and having a quiet chat with them. Make a stink on social media and write them up on Trustpilot with 1 star. Took me a couple of email exchanges about how they thought it was OK and I thought they were conmen and I got my discount.

Companies hate negative social media comments. Don't be nice and polite wen they screw you. Be factual and accurate but Shoot to Kill.
Toptrumpet3 h, 49 m ago

Send a pivate message on here to TopCashbackRep, they might be able to …Send a pivate message on here to TopCashbackRep, they might be able to investigate for you.

@TopCashbackRep

Gave them a mention, they should have a look at this thread now.
thank you for all the replies, I pm'd too, so at least I know they're informed. Thanks so much for the helpful replies everyone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants