Groups

TopCashBack - Jackpotjoy Cashback £50?

New Active Player
    £10.00 - £50.00
    Cashback
    The cashback will be 100% of the initial deposit amount up to the value of £50.

A new player must deposit and wager a minimum of £10. Cashback is only eligible on the first deposit and not subsequent transactions.

These transactions will initially track at £10 and a bonus be added of the remainder of the cashback.

Now i'm not being stupid.... but that says. Deposit £50.00, Play through 10.00, withdraw £40.00 +

Cashback £50.00....

£40.00 Profit...

5 Comments

hmm its what i was wondering
    anyone done this before and confirm?

I dont think you can withdraw your deposit? Think Jackpotjoy you have to wager a certain amount before you can withdraw anything :roll:

Original Poster

doesnt say anything about having to play through deposit. Minimum Withdraw is £10.00 and i think you may have a verifaction check, but apart from that, i think it's sound.

I think they generally make you use the money you've deposited and even if you did, it would probably only track at the amount used.

The cashback will be 100% of the initial deposit amount up to the value of £50.

A new player must deposit and wager a minimum of £10. Cashback is only eligible on the first deposit and not subsequent transactions.

These transactions will initially track at £10 and a bonus be added of the remainder of the cashback.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32184
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1734
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437

See more discussions