Topcashback / John Lewis, can only redeem in Avios points.

Posted 10th Jun
Ok, so my fault I should have checked the T's & C's before deciding to purchase from John Lewis (learnt my lesson now so won't purchase anything big from them). I've got £4 in points stuck in my topcashback account, cant redeem them in anything except British Airways Avios points?

Can these be spent on anything else except Flying? I don't even have a passport.
Community Updates
5 Comments
Never mind thoughts on spending 4 quid on something, you need to save for a passport, they aren't expensive. Can your parents help get you one?
You can use them for hotels, wine etc., but you'll need a BA Executive Club account to add them to.
400 Avios won't get you anything to be honest. Generally 4000 minimum for a flight (+ £17.50 taxes or whatever BA call them these days).
Avios are best used to upgrade flights from premium to
business. Roughly 30000 to upgrade that route each way on a London to USA flight.
Same happened to me, told TCB to donate them to charity in the end
xenole10/06/2020 11:46

You can use them for hotels, wine etc., but you'll need a BA Executive …You can use them for hotels, wine etc., but you'll need a BA Executive Club account to add them to.400 Avios won't get you anything to be honest. Generally 4000 minimum for a flight (+ £17.50 taxes or whatever BA call them these days).

Actually it's been £15.50 for a while now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants