Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

TopCashback Love2Shop

Posted 8th Aug 2019
TopCashback has now sorted this issue for me.

I received my Love2Shop gift card from TopCashback after waiting for about 3 or 4 weeks

I followed the instructions where it prompted me to transfer my cashback to my reward wallet, not telling me I'd have to then redeem an e gift card.

I was going to buy Nintendo eShop £15 credit with the gift card in Argos (you can buy gift cards with it - I have done before)

I would just use the Love2Shop e gift card on the Argos website but I'm not sure if you can and Argos don't allow ordering of Nintendo eShop gift cards on their website for some reason, only in-store purchases

Unfortunately I don't have a way of transferring the cashback back to my main balance and this was an error on TopCashback's behalf. I have sent TopCashback a message on Twitter, but does anyone know how helpful they are at this (a response from someone who has had the same or a similar issue would be appreciated as well)?

If I can't get the balance transferred back, does anyone know anywhere that I can get the Nintendo eShop gift card (£15) from that supports Love2Shop e gift cards as payment?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I suggest you spend Love2shop card somewhere else will be easier.
I tends to spend it in iceland.
I only ever exchange my tcb for amazon vouchers. There's always a reason to buy things from them.
why is it topcashback's fault that you've requested an e-gift voucher?
This is what it says on the Love2shop rewards wallet payout screen, so I'm not sure why you can't use your e-code to buy a physical gift card

Love2shop reward codes are redeemable on the Love2shop rewards website against a wide range of physical gift cards and vouchers (including the Love2shop voucher and card), retailer e-codes, holidays and a wide range of physical merchandise items including flowers, hampers, wines, chocolates and much more.Card Details
  • 2-3 working days delivery time
  • Downloadable e-gift card
  • Redeem online
  • Expires after 3 months
topcashback.co.uk/acc…157
aau108/08/2019 14:03

why is it topcashback's fault that you've requested an e-gift voucher?

The website prompted me to transfer my balance to my reward wallet on the page that I was trying to add my balance to the physical card they sent me which it shouldn't have done.
RiverDragon808/08/2019 14:03

I only ever exchange my tcb for amazon vouchers. There's always a reason …I only ever exchange my tcb for amazon vouchers. There's always a reason to buy things from them.

They only pay 2%
Try Mastercard as that's sometimes 5/6% , then buy Amazon gift card from your account.
That's what I did yesterday with my sons £7.21.
He had the Mastercard for few months and you can use it online only .
Misslovely08/08/2019 14:23

They only pay 2% Try Mastercard as that's sometimes 5/6% , then buy Amazon …They only pay 2% Try Mastercard as that's sometimes 5/6% , then buy Amazon gift card from your account. That's what I did yesterday with my sons £7.21. He had the Mastercard for few months and you can use it online only .

You could even use the mastercard to buy Amazon gift cards in a supermarket and earn loyalty points on top
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants