Topcashback Mastercard Virtual Card

Posted 26th Oct
I am sure there used to be an option for Mastercard Virtual Card for payout at TCB, but it seems to have disappeared.
Has anyone else still got it on their account?
Community Updates

Groups

15 Comments
Yeah it’s gone from mine too - used to be in the reward wallet. Shame because you got a decent bonus with it
Yep they have removed it.
I however asked them to move mine from reward wallet to payouts so that I could move it to my paypal
Just logged in to get a payout on a virtual Mastercard and not now showing....can't see anything on their Blog, which is a pain as can't word search the Blog, and nowt on Twitter.

I've sent a Support Ticket asking what's happened, watch this space

Update - just taking out the BACS only payments and comes up with message "Get a 4% payout boost (2% for classic members) if you choose to payout with our Virtual Mastercard® Prepaid Card instead"...hoping it's just a glitch then
Edited by: "APPLE-SAM" 26th Oct
How do these work? Do you just use it as a normal bank card to buy stuff online? What happens if you have say £9 on it and the item is £10 ?
SteMoss26/10/2019 13:36

How do these work? Do you just use it as a normal bank card to buy stuff …How do these work? Do you just use it as a normal bank card to buy stuff online? What happens if you have say £9 on it and the item is £10 ?

When paying for stuff online it works like a normal card - 16 digit number, expiry date and cvs number.

Regarding amounts, this is the problem as most retailers don’t accept split payments. I’ve got two cards with a small balance because I’ve not been able to find something that I’ve been buying online for a few pound yet.
incubus26/10/2019 13:58

When paying for stuff online it works like a normal card - 16 digit …When paying for stuff online it works like a normal card - 16 digit number, expiry date and cvs number.Regarding amounts, this is the problem as most retailers don’t accept split payments. I’ve got two cards with a small balance because I’ve not been able to find something that I’ve been buying online for a few pound yet.

I use the final bits to top up my mobile.
incubus26/10/2019 13:58

When paying for stuff online it works like a normal card - 16 digit …When paying for stuff online it works like a normal card - 16 digit number, expiry date and cvs number.Regarding amounts, this is the problem as most retailers don’t accept split payments. I’ve got two cards with a small balance because I’ve not been able to find something that I’ve been buying online for a few pound yet.

So youll really spend the full amount then really?
OnTheHUKD26/10/2019 14:04

I use the final bits to top up my mobile.

I’m prepaid contract but that did just give me the idea of buying amazon gift cards for any amount - thanks
SteMoss26/10/2019 14:06

So youll really spend the full amount then really?

You’ll spend it all for sure and it can be a bunch of smaller transactions, just not bigger than the amount on the card unless the retailer allows split payment
incubus26/10/2019 14:06

I’m prepaid contract but that did just give me the idea of buying amazon g …I’m prepaid contract but that did just give me the idea of buying amazon gift cards for any amount - thanks

Me too but have a spare emergency mobile on 3 (321 tariff and it never expires).
I couldn't think what to use my odd £12.51p or whatever so bought Amazon gift card from Amazon for exact amount. Was happy
Misslovely26/10/2019 16:54

I couldn't think what to use my odd £12.51p or whatever so bought Amazon …I couldn't think what to use my odd £12.51p or whatever so bought Amazon gift card from Amazon for exact amount. Was happy

Usually Amazon take £1 authorisation charge for these MasterCards (for me anyway) which makes this difficult to do.
jamie1526/10/2019 20:58

Usually Amazon take £1 authorisation charge for these MasterCards (for me …Usually Amazon take £1 authorisation charge for these MasterCards (for me anyway) which makes this difficult to do.

I got full money
Response from TCB

Hello,

I hope you're well.

Unfortunately, we have taken the decision to remove this payout method off site due to the amount of issues we were receiving and the negative feedback of this payout.

I am sorry for any upset caused in this.

I can understand the frustration, but if you do have any questions then do get back in contact.

Best,
Paige

Pity they chose to keep its removal under the radar....
APPLE-SAM30/10/2019 08:36

Response from TCBHello,I hope you're well.Unfortunately, we have taken …Response from TCBHello,I hope you're well.Unfortunately, we have taken the decision to remove this payout method off site due to the amount of issues we were receiving and the negative feedback of this payout.I am sorry for any upset caused in this.I can understand the frustration, but if you do have any questions then do get back in contact.Best,PaigePity they chose to keep its removal under the radar....

Thanks
That's that then
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants