Topcashback new member deals, free £15 spend at justeat, B&Q and more

Posted 17th Aug 2019
Use the link to sign up, choose your deal, and it should prompt you to sign up.

Simple, then press link to go to website and then buy whatever and you should get full amount back!

topcashback.co.uk/hub…ers
Community Updates
19 Comments
New members you say....hmmm I'll get back
youchoose17/08/2019 12:31

New members you say....hmmm I'll get back

I can confirm that from my multiple accounts i made, it worked, plus i referred myself so both my accounts got the referral bonus, but don't think it works on the new member offers anymore
Edited by: "JoherulIslam" 17th Aug 2019
david58717/08/2019 12:33

I can confirm that from my multiple accounts i made, it worked, plus i …I can confirm that from my multiple accounts i made, it worked, plus i referred myself so both my accounts got the referral bonus, but don't think it works on the new member offers anymore

Hey David,

We would advise not to do this as it goes against the fair play policies we have for members. Each members should only have one account and one new member deal, any more than this would be breaking the terms on our site and we would take action if needed as it is not fair to all other members who would like to participate.

Best wishes

Phil
TopCashbackRep17/08/2019 12:48

Hey David, We would advise not to do this as it goes against the fair play …Hey David, We would advise not to do this as it goes against the fair play policies we have for members. Each members should only have one account and one new member deal, any more than this would be breaking the terms on our site and we would take action if needed as it is not fair to all other members who would like to participate. Best wishes Phil

I'd love to use your site more, but when I was it wasn't tracking half of my purchases. Wasn't using an adblocker.
Edited by: "Fallen1992" 17th Aug 2019
Hey Phil, would you mind making the site not lock me out every time and have to re-enter my password all the time?
Also it's very convent how the big cash backs don't track...

Hey David, We would advise not to do this as it goes against the fair play …Hey David, We would advise not to do this as it goes against the fair play policies we have for members. Each members should only have one account and one new member deal, any more than this would be breaking the terms on our site and we would take action if needed as it is not fair to all other members who would like to participate. Best wishes Phil

The TopCashBack police have spoken. If you concentrated on sorting the claims that never track as efficiently as you do commenting on every TopCashBack post you would have happier members 🏻
musicl17/08/2019 13:07

Hey Phil, would you mind making the site not lock me out every time and …Hey Phil, would you mind making the site not lock me out every time and have to re-enter my password all the time?Also it's very convent how the big cash backs don't track...

This was exactly my experience. Was supposed to get £75 on an insurance referral , and it never tracked.

Hi Phil
Whilst I'm a member of TCP I am a little concerned to the tracking practice you use...as a example I used a compare site to renew my car insurance. I them went to TCB to see if there was any cash back from the compare site I used and to my delight there was indeed.
But it put the quote up by the amount you were paying...not so good eh.
So I thought there is no point paying extra to wait maybe months to get it back and renew without going through TCB..but surprise surprise...all my lower quotes I had in emails took me to the higher price...the original ones had expired within hours!
Now that is what I call unfairness... your tracking taking away my buying options.

oh yikes!
Most of the time going direct to the merchant without topcashback works out the same or less saving the headache of cash back etc.

Sigh, Sigh, Sigh............I quit from using your "site" as so many cashbacks were not paid to myseld, I bet that you got your commision though????
The display pic looks a lot like 'Flit' the little bird on Disney's Pocahontas!
38285220-5mpJb.jpgUncanny!
Fallen199217/08/2019 12:50

I'd love to use your site more, but when I was it wasn't tracking half of …I'd love to use your site more, but when I was it wasn't tracking half of my purchases. Wasn't using an adblocker.

Hey,

I am sorry to hear this. To help with tracking please make sure all browser data is cleared before clicking through and only click through to make the purchase without browsing. If you are unable to see the purchase after seven days from the purchase date please lodge a claim and our team can take a closer look.

Best wishes

Phil
musicl17/08/2019 13:07

Hey Phil, would you mind making the site not lock me out every time and …Hey Phil, would you mind making the site not lock me out every time and have to re-enter my password all the time?Also it's very convent how the big cash backs don't track...

Hey,

Sometimes auto login or password managers can hinder the site and can cause this issue. If you could please try and clear all browser data along with disabling any saved details for the site and try again as this should help. If you are needing further help please drop us an email and we can take a closer look.

Best wishes

Phil
sabrina8917/08/2019 13:09

The TopCashBack police have spoken. If you concentrated on sorting the …The TopCashBack police have spoken. If you concentrated on sorting the claims that never track as efficiently as you do commenting on every TopCashBack post you would have happier members 🏻

Hey,

The only police we have here in the office is the music of the police that sang "Message in a bottle".

Speaking of messages we do have a dedicated team who message members on their claims daily and work hard to bring resolutions to claims. If you are needing any help please post them a message and I'm sure they will take a closer look and bring you more info.

Best wishes

Phil
youchoose17/08/2019 13:14

Hi Phil Whilst I'm a member of TCP I am a little concerned to the tracking …Hi Phil Whilst I'm a member of TCP I am a little concerned to the tracking practice you use...as a example I used a compare site to renew my car insurance. I them went to TCB to see if there was any cash back from the compare site I used and to my delight there was indeed.But it put the quote up by the amount you were paying...not so good eh.So I thought there is no point paying extra to wait maybe months to get it back and renew without going through TCB..but surprise surprise...all my lower quotes I had in emails took me to the higher price...the original ones had expired within hours!Now that is what I call unfairness... your tracking taking away my buying options.

Hey,

We would advise to clear all browser data before every click through to these types of retailers as cookies may affect the process of the quotes offered. As we have no say on what the retailer prices quotes at we can only advise this but we can also take a closer look if you are having issues with an offer of cashback with a retailer. If you do have any issues after trying this we would advise to speak with the retailer directly.

Best wishes

Phil
Edited by: "TopCashbackRep" 18th Aug 2019
Kamicaol17/08/2019 20:31

Sigh, Sigh, Sigh............I quit from using your "site" as so many …Sigh, Sigh, Sigh............I quit from using your "site" as so many cashbacks were not paid to myseld, I bet that you got your commision though????

Hey,

I am sorry that you had issues with cashback. If we are not deemed eligible for cashback we would not be able to pass any cashback to you, this would be because we get passed nothing for any declined or untracked transaction and anything we get passed for transactions that have tracked would wholly go to you as cashback.

If you would like the team to take a closer look into anything or you would like to go through the claims process please get in touch with us and we will happily take a look

Best wishes

Phil
FrankIeroPlease17/08/2019 21:13

The display pic looks a lot like 'Flit' the little bird on Disney's …The display pic looks a lot like 'Flit' the little bird on Disney's Pocahontas![Image] Uncanny!

Although We do love Flit in the office, Alfie is the one and only Hummingbird for us!

Best wishes

Phil
Edited by: "TopCashbackRep" 18th Aug 2019
TopCashbackRep18/08/2019 17:12

Hey, We would advise to clear all browser data before every click through …Hey, We would advise to clear all browser data before every click through to these types of retailers as cookies may affect the process of the quotes offered. As we have no say on what the retailer prices quotes at we can only advise this but we can also take a closer look if you are having issues with an offer of cashback with a retailer. If you do have any issues after trying this we would advise to speak with the retailer directly. Best wishes Phil

I think you will find clearing cookies will not be of much use once you have given your details for a quote. The gripe is that then going to TCB only bumps the quote that was given in the first place ....goes up to allow for the cash back you are given and rendering previous quotes expired. Whilst I find topcash to be good for some things,I would not use it to renew a insurance policy again as it's all work for no gain
Edited by: "youchoose" 18th Aug 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants