Topcashback or Quidco

Posted 13th Apr
Hi All,

I have been visiting HUKD regularly for a few years, but never registered and posted. Today I decided I would register and get involved.

The first question I have is related to cashback sites. I have never used one before but am going to start.

What is the best site to use? Topcashback or Quidco? or another one?

Do either offer offers to actual register?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
I tend to alternate between both, checking each to see if there’s a slightly better rate.

I’ve also registered with airtime rewards although that’s much more limited in terms of retailers but once you’re registered it does everything for you anyhow so is more a register and forget
TCB, have £3k on Quidco and won’t use them again, paid for service is shocking needed to chase and chase just to get a reply. I would tell everyone to use them in the past but no longer.
I started with Quidco but over this last year I've found Topcashback more reliable and my go to cashback site etc..
What about Groupon - is that similar to Quidco and TCB?
Both can be hit or miss ..
topcashback premium is £5 a year and quidco premium is £1 for every month you use . Both do have free option with lesser rates .
I have both quidco and topcashback and check both before making a purchase , also keep an eye on random bonuses and competition .
I have direct messaged you
Tried Quidco before, but ended up with TopCashBack. Much better service and quicker processing. Also, if Quidco's rate happens to be better for a particular deal, TCB match it (highest cashback guarantee) so there is no need for Quidco anymore. So I would recommend TopCashBack.
.MUFC.13/04/2020 14:11

I started with Quidco but over this last year I've found Topcashback more …I started with Quidco but over this last year I've found Topcashback more reliable and my go to cashback site etc..

I have the same experience.
Thank you for all the advice. Is that much difference in the free membership and the paid memberships?
Use both personally, on Quidco Premium and TCB Plus. Probably generates a couple £100 a year from each.

TCB is by far more reliable for tracking, though Quidco Premium seems to have a lot more higher rates, including a crazy 112% for NordVPN for example (so they will pay for it and give you more!).

Give both a go, most importantly my tip is to use a different web browser JUST for cashback, ensure that there is no ad-blocking turned on in your settings, and keep cookies/cache cleared.

Full details on Quidco Premium - quidco.com/pre…ium

Full details on TCB Plus - topcashback.co.uk/cla…lus

Good luck earning some referral money
Edited by: "N898TS" 13th Apr
djerwood13/04/2020 17:15

Thank you for all the advice. Is that much difference in the free …Thank you for all the advice. Is that much difference in the free membership and the paid memberships?

Most retailers have slightly higher rate for premium users compared to free users . It’s worth it imo
I’ve never received cashback from either
N898TS13/04/2020 17:24

Use both personally, on Quidco Premium and TCB Plus. Probably generates a …Use both personally, on Quidco Premium and TCB Plus. Probably generates a couple £100 a year from each. TCB is by far more reliable for tracking, though Quidco Premium seems to have a lot more higher rates, including a crazy 112% for NordVPN for example (so they will pay for it and give you more!).Give both a go, most importantly my tip is to use a different web browser JUST for cashback, ensure that there is no ad-blocking turned on in your settings, and keep cookies/cache cleared. Full details on Quidco Premium - https://www.quidco.com/premiumFull details on TCB Plus - https://www.topcashback.co.uk/classic-or-plusGood luck earning some referral money

Sounds really good, I am actually looking for a VPN service as my first purchased. Was looking at Surfshark. I think I generally understand how cashback works and why companies do it. However I dont understand 100%+ cashback.

Am I correct in thinking, If I signup with NordVPN via Quidco, I can get the 2 year plan for £92.21. Then I get 112% refunded cashback (approx £103). Which I can then get straight back via paypal or potentially bonus up with vouchers of some kind?
djerwood13/04/2020 17:44

Sounds really good, I am actually looking for a VPN service as my first …Sounds really good, I am actually looking for a VPN service as my first purchased. Was looking at Surfshark. I think I generally understand how cashback works and why companies do it. However I dont understand 100%+ cashback.Am I correct in thinking, If I signup with NordVPN via Quidco, I can get the 2 year plan for £92.21. Then I get 112% refunded cashback (approx £103). Which I can then get straight back via paypal or potentially bonus up with vouchers of some kind?

40401391-I6v8t.jpg
Yes so as long as you sign up to Quidco Premium and click-through, and make the purchase immediately (without closing the tab) then it should track no problem. I did it about a week ago, $125USD which was about £99 (+£2 foreign transaction fee).

Then within an hour or two it had tracked for £110.

40401391-FQsFG.jpg
Estimated payout is 1st of August, so factor this in as you don't get it straight away, and remember cashback isn't a guarantee, there is a small chance that NordVPN could then decline your cashback, if that happened you can get Quidco to raise a dispute. But the golden rule is not RELY on cashback, treat it as a nice bonus when it hopefully gets confirmed Then yes you will be able to get it transferred to your bank account as cash, or into a gift card (often gives a small % increase if going for a gift card).
Edited by: "N898TS" 13th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions