Posted 6th Dec 2021
my purchase from tesco mobile was pending for past 1 month but today it Says it got declined. why is this because I've got the phone
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
17 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Have you talked to TCB?
  2. Avatar
    Did you use a voucher to get a discount?
  3. Avatar
    you have to raise a ticket with TCB. i had one declined from a retailer because they said TCB was not the last referral link, which is complete rubbish, but you can't rely on the cashback.
  4. Avatar
    Cashback is never guaranteed. Raise a ticket, hope it goes through. They might give you half as a gesture of goodwill
    Edited by: "Gollywood" 6th Dec
  5. Avatar
    Topcashback have been appalling lately. There have been quite a few deals here recently where users have complained about deals not tracking, getting lower or no payouts, or just declined
  6. Avatar
    Sqsq06/12/2021 16:32

Topcashback have been appalling lately. There have been quite a few deals …Topcashback have been appalling lately. There have been quite a few deals here recently where users have complained about deals not tracking, getting lower or no payouts, or just declined

i haven't noticed this on my transactions. they are fine still.
  7. Avatar

Topcashback have been appalling lately. There have been quite a few deals …Topcashback have been appalling lately. There have been quite a few deals here recently where users have complained about deals not tracking, getting lower or no payouts, or just declined

Not tracked for me recently for tcb and Quidco.
  8. Avatar
    Claimed £1,545.83
    Declined £32.30

Win some lose some, but mostly you win, (well I do)
  9. Avatar
    Hey @hishaq

We have seen your comment on the post you raised and would like to look into why we were declined cashback. If you could please let us know your username via a DM and we can take a closer look.

Best wishes Phil
  10. Avatar
    TopCashbackRep06/12/2021 17:29

Hey @hishaq We have seen your comment on the post you raised and would …Hey @hishaq We have seen your comment on the post you raised and would like to look into why we were declined cashback. If you could please let us know your username via a DM and we can take a closer look. Best wishes Phil

Maybe you could go and give an update on the Bingoport fiasco. No response for some time and users have been asking
    Edited by: "Sqsq" 6th Dec
  11. Avatar
    joyf453606/12/2021 17:05

Claimed £1,545.83Declined £32.30

So even seasoned and high spending users get declined. The system is broken.

joyf453606/12/2021 17:05

Win some lose some, but mostly you win, (well I do)

No topcashback is not a gambling site.
  12. Avatar

I noticed especially with Quidco that the cashback doesn't track and I have to directly make a claim for the cashback.
  13. Avatar
    Sqsq06/12/2021 19:15

So even seasoned and high spending users get declined. The system is …So even seasoned and high spending users get declined. The system is broken.No topcashback is not a gambling site.

It is not a gambling site but including cashback in your purchase decision doesn't make sense as it is not guaranteed. Treat it as a bonus
  14. Avatar
    bozo00706/12/2021 19:20

It is not a gambling site but including cashback in your purchase decision …It is not a gambling site but including cashback in your purchase decision doesn't make sense as it is not guaranteed. Treat it as a bonus

exactly. i don't know why people moan. cashback is not guaranteed, everyone knows that, or should do.

and so with this knowledge, just don't factor in the cashback as a guarantee when making purchase decisions and use it as a freebie site. problem solved.
  15. Avatar
    Sqsq06/12/2021 19:15

So even seasoned and high spending users get declined. The system is …So even seasoned and high spending users get declined. The system is broken.No topcashback is not a gambling site.

Actually most of the declined was for correct reasons that I understand. Maybe a tenner was not.
  16. Avatar
    I had one declined too - for my recent Samsung Galaxy Flip order. It was on promotion though (Clubcard Price I think), so I assumed it was declined because it was already on offer. Gutted, but just the way it is
Post a comment
Top Merchants