topcashback plus member £5 annual fee

Found 31st Jul 2015
Hey all,

This post is regarding the £5 annual fee which topcashback automatically takes from its plus members once a total of £5 cash back is earned.

I became a topcashback member on February this year, once I signed up I was automatically made a plus member - completely unaware of what that meant. I soon found out that it allows you to get an extra 5% cashback on the cashback you earn from purchases - with a charge of £5 per year. At this I had no qualms, however, recently I'd earned another £10 cashback of this only £5 was payable the rest being taken as an 'annual' fee for being a plus member, even though the fee had already been taken just 5 months ago within the same calendar year.

Want to know if anyone else has experienced anything similar on topcashback.

Responses are appreciated.
Community Updates
6 Comments
Forgot to mention, after signing up on February, I earned £14 cashback of which £9 was paid and £5 taken for the annual fee.
Yeah had something similar happen to me
you can opt out but it doesn't become 'live' until you make a withdrawal
Quidco you have to downgrade on a set date
You will want to check all that might be out of date or just plain wrong
Post them a "support ticket" from the customer care section of your account and it should get sorted
thewongwing101

Yeah had something similar happen to meyou can opt out but it doesn't … Yeah had something similar happen to meyou can opt out but it doesn't become 'live' until you make a withdrawal Quidco you have to downgrade on a set date You will want to check all that might be out of date or just plain wrong

Tried opting out from plus membership, only comes intact after 'anniversary' has been reached which I'm guessing is a year from the date of beginning the membership
maani12

Post them a "support ticket" from the customer care section of your … Post them a "support ticket" from the customer care section of your account and it should get sorted

Have done, no reply as of yet.
amadahmed2

Have done, no reply as of yet.

​Generally takes 3 working days before any answer
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants