TopCashBack sign up bonus

Posted 11th May
Hi, I signed up for a new TopCashBack account back in November. The £15 bonus is still pending in my account. Anyone know how long it’s likely to take before it becomes payable?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Did you read the terms and conditions? Some of them you have to earn a set amount of cashback before the bonus is payable.
Yes, I let the terms and conditions, it was spend over £10. It’s been sitting at pending since November.
Have you had payout for that £10 transaction yet?

That usually triggers it
It doesn’t include any promotions either such as £2.50 or other winnings such as Christmas birds prize.
I’v been waiting 2 years so I know how you feel
@TopCashbackRep may be able to help
charleybear11/05/2020 20:25

Yes, I let the terms and conditions, it was spend over £10. It’s been si …Yes, I let the terms and conditions, it was spend over £10. It’s been sitting at pending since November.

Hey Charleybear,

If you could please drop me a DM with your email I can take a closer look to get this resolved

Best wishes

Phil
Misslovely11/05/2020 23:20

It doesn’t include any promotions either such as £2.50 or other winnings su …It doesn’t include any promotions either such as £2.50 or other winnings such as Christmas birds prize. I’v been waiting 2 years so I know how you feel

Hey,

If you would like me to look into an offer that's not progressing please drop me a DM and I'll gladly check this out for you

Best wishes
Phil
Misslovely11/05/2020 23:20

It doesn’t include any promotions either such as £2.50 or other winnings su …It doesn’t include any promotions either such as £2.50 or other winnings such as Christmas birds prize. I’v been waiting 2 years so I know how you feel

2 years!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions