Topcashback Snap & Save - Instore shopping cashback

Found 8th Feb 2013
Not sure if this is in the right place but Topcashback have started a new incentive called Snap and Save under the Offers tab...You shop and if you buy one of the listed products, you submit a pic of your receipt and earn cashback. Not tried it yet but sounds good if it's stuff your buying anyway. Here's the blurb:

'Here at TopCashback, we now offer cashback on some of your everyday grocery purchases that you buy in-store at many of the leading supermarkets. Whether you prefer to shop at Tesco, Asda, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Waitrose, the Co-Operative, M&S Food or Iceland, we've got you covered.

Simply browse through the Snap & Save offers below, purchase the item at your chosen supermarket, then snap a picture of your receipt and upload it by clicking 'Continue' below.

One quick snap and click and you can earn cashback!

These great money-saving offers are also available on our iPhone and Android mobile App, so you can Snap & Save on the move!'
Community Updates
55 Comments
Thank you
Thanks for posting, I hadnt spotted this before.

Looking into it, it seems a bit long winded and some offers are only on for a week. I'm all for saving money but the hoops and effort might put most people off because of the small rewards. I'm surprised they couldnt come up with a better system than this though. Must stretch TCB's resources checking all these too! Surely just individually coded App coupons would be better as most will have smartphones and can get the the TBC app anyway.

These are the T&C's just for 40p cashback on a block of cheese:

Terms & Conditions
- The following items must be clearly visible on the photo of your receipt:
- The date and time of purchase
- The Supermarket name
- The item purchased that’s eligible for cashback
You may fold your receipt before snapping it to ensure that you can fit all of the above in to the photo.
- Offer valid 08.02.13 - 17.02.13
- Offer valid for any variety of Cathedral City Cheese, but the 350g size only.
- In-Store purchases from the following supermarkets are eligible for cashback: Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Asda, the Co-operative, Waitrose, M&S food and Iceland.
- Purchases made online will not be eligible for cashback, so you must snap a receipt that you’ve obtained in-store at the above supermarkets.
- Items can only be claimed once per receipt, and each receipt can only be used by one member for each offer.
- You may only redeem this offer once in a 7 day period.
- You must snap and submit your receipt before the offer expires on the date shown above.
- The date shown on your snapped receipt must also be within the offer period above.
- After you’ve submitted your receipt, your cashback may take up to 7 days to be added to your TopCashback Account.
Great!
Let collect some pennies... every penny help :-) TESCO...
Quidco doing the same.
I'll give it a try..
My beef is that AFAIK it doesn't work with online. So there's no cashback for delivery grocieries

Am I wrong?
davej1710

Thanks for posting, I hadnt spotted this before.Looking into it, it seems … Thanks for posting, I hadnt spotted this before.Looking into it, it seems a bit long winded and some offers are only on for a week. I'm all for saving money but the hoops and effort might put most people off because of the small rewards. I'm surprised they couldnt come up with a better system than this though. Must stretch TCB's resources checking all these too! Surely just individually coded App coupons would be better as most will have smartphones and can get the the TBC app anyway.These are the T&C's just for 40p cashback on a block of cheese:Terms & Conditions- The following items must be clearly visible on the photo of your receipt:- The date and time of purchase - The Supermarket name- The item purchased that’s eligible for cashbackYou may fold your receipt before snapping it to ensure that you can fit all of the above in to the photo.- Offer valid 08.02.13 - 17.02.13- Offer valid for any variety of Cathedral City Cheese, but the 350g size only.- In-Store purchases from the following supermarkets are eligible for cashback: Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Asda, the Co-operative, Waitrose, M&S food and Iceland.- Purchases made online will not be eligible for cashback, so you must snap a receipt that you’ve obtained in-store at the above supermarkets.- Items can only be claimed once per receipt, and each receipt can only be used by one member for each offer.- You may only redeem this offer once in a 7 day period.- You must snap and submit your receipt before the offer expires on the date shown above.- The date shown on your snapped receipt must also be within the offer period above. - After you’ve submitted your receipt, your cashback may take up to 7 days to be added to your TopCashback Account.

Long winded!? You buy it, take a photo of the receipt via the app and that is it. How on earth could they make it any easier?
The_Pope

My beef is that AFAIK it doesn't work with online. So there's no cashback … My beef is that AFAIK it doesn't work with online. So there's no cashback for delivery grocieries :(Am I wrong?

No you aren't wrong, hence why it is called instore cashback.
Too much flaffing around. Im all in for moneysaving but just having to tick the t&cs criteria is draining!
Edited by: "spicy_gal" 8th Feb 2013
meh same aslways android or iphone doesnt help if you have a lumia or a messenger type phone like mine
hey, that's pretty cool.
will check this out in future.
spicy_gal

Too much flaffing around. Im all in for moneysaving but just having to … Too much flaffing around. Im all in for moneysaving but just having to tick the t&cs criteria is draining!

What on earth are people finding so difficult about taking a photo of a receipt? If you find taking the receipt out of your pocket, putting it on a surface, opening the TCB app and using it to take a photo that taxing then how are you coping in everyday life?
OH mentioned this a few days ago but I wasn't listening X)
I don't understand how they can't find the time to answer the missing cashback claims, but they will find time to manually check thousands of receipts?
Thanks for this. got the 2x8 330ml coke from morrisons for £3.98. 50p cashback coming
just uploaded bananas at sainsburys. here's hoping.
i had to take a few go's to get the photo to less than 500kb. that is the only annoying thing about it and it does not take pdf documents, i guess maybe because you can edit a pdf document? but then again you can also edit a jpeg document.
Edited by: "mutley1" 8th Feb 2013
Free Betty Crocker pancake mix at Asda - buy 2 packs (2 for £2), send a pic of the receipt and they'll give you £2 back.
Where do you find what products are in the offer?

It's ok,OH pointed me in the right direction.
Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 8th Feb 2013
deleted194054
mutley1

just uploaded bananas at sainsburys. here's hoping.i had to take a few … just uploaded bananas at sainsburys. here's hoping.i had to take a few go's to get the photo to less than 500mb. that is the only annoying thing about it and it does not take pdf documents, i guess maybe because you can edit a pdf document? but then again you can also edit a jpeg document.

A single photo to under 500mb? oO
just download app hoping it do wot it say on the tin
PaddyZee

A single photo to under 500mb? oO

oops. my mb and kb are not very good. i mean 500kb. X)
miikeyblue

Free Betty Crocker pancake mix at Asda - buy 2 packs (2 for £2), send a … Free Betty Crocker pancake mix at Asda - buy 2 packs (2 for £2), send a pic of the receipt and they'll give you £2 back.

i don't like pancakes though.
Just done Kingsmill buns from Iceland,they are 2 for a pound & 50p TCB
so 50p for Nuttela in Tesco, perfect
MaximusRo

I don't understand how they can't find the time to answer the missing … I don't understand how they can't find the time to answer the missing cashback claims, but they will find time to manually check thousands of receipts?

They always answer mine... Not that I'd care if it took them a long time to "answer them" (the claim is surely done automatically?) anyway considering the affiliate networks take months/years to actually reply to them. I still have a claim waiting to be reviewed from July!
fab news was waiting for this!
nice thanks OP
miikeyblue

Free Betty Crocker pancake mix at Asda - buy 2 packs (2 for £2), send a … Free Betty Crocker pancake mix at Asda - buy 2 packs (2 for £2), send a pic of the receipt and they'll give you £2 back.

you genius!

20p profit for mother then as staff
The_Pope

My beef is that AFAIK it doesn't work with online. So there's no cashback … My beef is that AFAIK it doesn't work with online. So there's no cashback for delivery grocieries :(Am I wrong?

Are you absolutely sure it's beef and not 100% horse?

Told the misus yesterday that they'd now discovered traces of sea horse in packs of fish fingers and she asked me where!
Can you have more than one offer per receipt?
This is awesome, don't know how I haven't spotted this before!
dece

Can you have more than one offer per receipt?

Yeah
Even thou this is new to tcb quidco has done this since last year and also do it on a online shop . On the plus side for tcb from uploading my receipt to payable was 12 HOURS !!!
The_Pope

you are wrong it horse not beef.lol
thnx
Excellent thanks very much for that fab spot! xx
Sounds very similar to the SHOPITIZE app - I've been using that for a few weeks, and it is a little bit of a faff, but I've been doing not too badly out of it, claimed £12 (which I've received) and got another £6 pending.
panddda

Sounds very similar to the SHOPITIZE app - I've been using that for a few … Sounds very similar to the SHOPITIZE app - I've been using that for a few weeks, and it is a little bit of a faff, but I've been doing not too badly out of it, claimed £12 (which I've received) and got another £6 pending.

Thanks! Some good offers here too
anyone got their upload to track yet? i loaded mine friday evening but it has not yet tracked.
how long do these transactions normally take to track?
I've tried it with the nutella and ice cream as they were on offer. Wouldn't have bought them normally, oh well!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants