Expired

Topcashback "Sweet Treats" cashback giveaway RELOADED!!

Found 13th Nov 2015
£20,000 in prizes to be won!

We all enjoy a Sweet Treat every once in a while and here at TopCashback we are very excited to be giving you the chance to win some incredibly Sweet Treats.

Over the next 4 weeks we’re giving our members the chance to grab one of thousands of available cash prizes worth up to £1,000, plus the chance to enter our huge

£10,000 Mega Prize Draw

To take part in the competition simply login to your account and keep your eyes peeled for our flying hummingbird as you browse the best deals of the TopCashback website from one day to the next.

Once you spot a hummingbird, just click him to reveal your mystery treat!

Some treats may form part of a bigger collection to unlock a bigger cash prize, others may contain an extra entry into the £10,000 Mega Prize Draw

We’ll also be posting daily cryptic clues on our Facebook & Twitter pages, giving you the chance to find out where and when you can find more hummingbirds!

Easter Cashback Treats 2017 daily clues:

(IF THE LINKS DONT WORK THEN GO TO TCB AND ENTER THE MERCHANTS NAME MANUALLY)

topcashback.co.uk/gro…on/ 3/4/2017
topcashback.co.uk/ee-…nd/ 4/4
Community Updates
4000 Comments
Prize table here...
http://i.imgur.com/HV9gV63.png
Thanks
Anybody figured out how to check their progress??
tbtower

Anybody figured out how to check their progress??

Click on Sweet Treats at the bottom of the page then click on "My Prizeboard"
it will bring up your prize table shown in post #1
Edited by: "cainer1" 13th Nov 2015
Clicked on a few but can't find anywhere on TCB to check my progress?!
Today's clue is for Dominos Pizza and by clicking to the cashback you will get a hummingbird fly onto page. Just click it and then the small gift parcel
Edited by: "Albus4321" 13th Nov 2015
Just found one on M&M direct
Krinkle

Clicked on a few but can't find anywhere on TCB to check my progress?!

theres a banner along the bottom of the TCB website that says sweet treats, click on it then click "my prizeboard"
yellowdawn

Just found one on M&M direct

that must be the one i thought was M&S in the OP
cainer1

theres a banner along the bottom of the TCB website that says sweet … theres a banner along the bottom of the TCB website that says sweet treats, click on it then click "my prizeboard"

That's weird, no banner showing for me!
Krinkle

That's weird, no banner showing for me!

are you sure your logged in?
cainer1

are you sure your logged in?

...Yep, already collected 3 'treats' but can not see this banner you refer to?
hmm, it shows for me here..

http://i.imgur.com/RxZOBxi.png

i did note that if the banner was closed down (pressing X ) then TCB cookies had to be deleted for the banner to show again

Found one in Currys.
Found one in Burton menswear
nothing comming up for currys with me or Burton, i guess they swap them around every so often
Yes I agree as I cannot get one on BT or Sky.
cainer1

that must be the one i thought was M&S in the OP

found one in M&S aswell! But not BT Curry or Burtons
Thanks cainer1. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Just click on 'edit' at the bottom of your post then go bottom right add the end date 27/12/2015, then bottom left 'save changes'. Thanks & good luck. The date is on the banner
Edited by: "justjunie" 13th Nov 2015
^^ its the 10th of Dec it finishes
I remember seeing that bird on the eBay page but then the next time I went there he was gone.

EDIT: Tried those retailers and no luck. Guess it's 4 per day.
Edited by: "Gamer_U" 13th Nov 2015
Thank you
Gamer_U

I remember seeing that bird on the eBay page but then the next time I … I remember seeing that bird on the eBay page but then the next time I went there he was gone.EDIT: Tried those retailers and no luck. Guess it's 4 per day.

Tried them no luck only two so far
I found the birds on M&S (not M&M) and Domino's Pizza today. Not found anything else yet.
Found one on groupon
Chezwad0

Found one on groupon

Didn't have luck on that one but guess it's random luck. I also assume that 4 is the limit per day since I didn't find the damn bird anywhere after the 4.
Just found one on Very
Groupon just worked for me
cainer1

has anyone got more than 4 today?

No I got 4 quite quickly but now nothing so I am guessing that you're right and it's 4 per day!
Managed to bag 1 on Smyths Toy Shop.
Just got one on Amazon and Argos also got one with Sky
Won £1 on Domino pizza page then 3 more sweet treats quite quickly
cainer1

ok, its gone midnight so theres more to collect, the Domino's clue was … ok, its gone midnight so theres more to collect, the Domino's clue was pretty obvious yesterday but todays clue has me stumped atm,any idea's what merchant this could be??Oh, and i won £2 just now by getting a 2nd fried egg

New Look?
cainer1

ok, its gone midnight so theres more to collect, the Domino's clue was … ok, its gone midnight so theres more to collect, the Domino's clue was pretty obvious yesterday but todays clue has me stumped atm,any idea's what merchant this could be??Oh, and i won £2 just now by getting a 2nd fried egg

​I just got one on the new look page, maybe try it again as I'm sure that's the right answer?
moodini2k

​I just got one on the new look page, maybe try it again as I'm sure t … ​I just got one on the new look page, maybe try it again as I'm sure that's the right answer?

New Look is definite but it did take a while for the bird to appear
im 99% sure id tried New Look before id posted the daily clue, maybe i just didnt leave the page open for long enough?
cainer1

im 99% sure id tried New Look before id posted the daily clue, maybe i … im 99% sure id tried New Look before id posted the daily clue, maybe i just didnt leave the page open for long enough?

Going by yesterday there seems to me no guarantee everyone gets the bird on the same sites.
Albus4321

Going by yesterday there seems to me no guarantee everyone gets the bird … Going by yesterday there seems to me no guarantee everyone gets the bird on the same sites.

TCB says they will give a daily clue.... i assume for 1 bird, i think everyone got a bird from clicking on Domino's yesterday for example,
im pretty sure New Look was the one for today but i maybe didnt leave the page open for long enough for it to pop up
be interesting to see if others get a bird from the New Look merchant page

Edited by: "cainer1" 14th Nov 2015
Just got a bird from New Look
ive found 5 within 10mins
2 x eggs = £2 argos pet ins and sky extisting cust
1 x cola bottle = £1 virgin
1 x heart ( need 4 for £50) sun bingo
1 x £10,000 draw entry homebase

seems to have died off now, not found any and been looking for over 20 mins

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants