TopCashback - Sweet Treats Daily Clues (the answers)

Found 24th Nov 2015
Thought I'd start a thread as I've been doing this for a little while and seen a few spread out threads of people asking for answers.

If you know the days answer before I post feel free to add comment & I'll add it to the first comment. (To keep it updated for everybody who gets stuck)

A new thread for their new Xmas comp is here ....
hotukdeals.com/tag…773
Community Updates
139 Comments
Answers for Daily Clues...
Date - Answer
Tuesday 24th Nov - Groupon
Wednesday 25th Nov - iTunes
Thursday 26th Nov - Toys R Us
Friday 27th Nov - Ebay
Sat 28th Nov - Hungry House
Sun 29th Nov - M&S
Mon 30th Nov - Amazon
Tues 1st Dec - Debenhams
Wed 2nd Dec - Hotel.com
Thurs 3rd Dec - Sports Direct
Fri 4th Dec - Confused.com
Sat 5th Dec - Superdrug
Sun 6th Dec - Mothercare
Mon 7th Dec - Notonthehighstreet
Tues 7th Dec - MandMDirect.com
Wed 9th Dec - Matalan
Thurs 10th Dec - Moonpig

THIS COMP IS NOW CLOSED
A new thread for the new Xmas comp is here ....
hotukdeals.com/mis…773
Edited by: "Purps" 15th Dec 2015
I guessed todays...yay!
only need one more dummy for £10
It is becoming as addictive as those pesky flamedeer LOL
Bashstreet

There's a thread for this in the competitions section of the website … There's a thread for this in the competitions section of the website Topcashback "Sweet Treats" cashback giveaway.

I know about that thread. Just thought it would be good to have a dedicated thread that helped people out with the answers to the daily clues, instead of a general one about the competition .
Purps

I know about that thread. Just thought it would be good to have a … I know about that thread. Just thought it would be good to have a dedicated thread that helped people out with the answers to the daily clues, instead of a general one about the competition .

People there help out with the daily clues too.
Todays answer added
Does anyone know what today's answer is? (26/11)
no idea on this one
http://i.imgur.com/oecypEJ.png
Toys R Us
djnaff

Toys R Us

Well done djnaff ! I was thinking too hard and missed it, seems so simple now LOL
asos and new look have prizes.
kap81

Its random, the birds only appear on the same retailers from the daily clues
ChrisUK

Its random, the birds only appear on the same retailers from the daily … Its random, the birds only appear on the same retailers from the daily clues

ChrisUK is right
I also got prizes on ASOS & New Look
sorry about the repeat comments. not sure what happened
I guessed Toys R Us based on the toy car, but I still have no idea what a giraffe has to do with it. Well, unless his name is Rus. (_;)
Etadeu

I guessed Toys R Us based on the toy car, but I still have no idea what a … I guessed Toys R Us based on the toy car, but I still have no idea what a giraffe has to do with it. Well, unless his name is Rus. (_;)

https://henleybusinessreview.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/toys_r_us_logo-gif.jpg
Etadeu

I guessed Toys R Us based on the toy car, but I still have no idea what a … I guessed Toys R Us based on the toy car, but I still have no idea what a giraffe has to do with it. Well, unless his name is Rus. (_;)

Me neither until today
toysrusinc.com/abo…ey/
Ah, I see, thanks. Maybe it's one of those things that you only notice if you have kids. They really should have called him Rus though.:)
Friday 27th Ebay
afarrer01

Friday 27th Ebay

Thanks afarrer01
I was stuck on the toys r us one
Edited by: "mercslkman" 27th Nov 2015
only need one more heart for the 50 quid
Hi does anyone know the answer I thought I'd give you all some answers I got a sweet for travel lodge earlier also for pc world amazon screwfix if I think of more I'll let you all know but you should try these as they gave me sweets as I have been randomly browsing through I think I got something at next and boots also everytime I get a sweet I'll post where I went to even if not related to the daily clues.. struggling with today's clue though and can not sleep
Sat 28th Hungry House
over the last seven days picked up parcels at:-
Screwfix
Waitrose
Currys
ITunes
Asos
Groupon
Boots
Toys r us
Hungryhouse
EBay
New look
Travel lodge
The train line

afarrer01

Sat 28th Hungry House

Thanks afarrer01 I work early's so can't check and post till I get home
expect i will win a quid, lol
I've lost count of the amount of free entries to the prize draw. Would much prefer sweeties LOL
is there a store called hungry house? I can't find that?
how do you play?
sfriann

is there a store called hungry house? I can't find that? how do you play?

Hungry house is a find and order a takeaway site & the answer to todays daily clue for a chance to win a treat.
For the sweet treats comp - Do you have an account at TopCashBack.co.uk sfriann? if so login (or create an account) put hungry house in the search and click the humming bird when it pops up.

The link at the bottom of the TopCashBack site that says sweet treats explains the comp, and has your progress etc linked to it.
Purps

I've lost count of the amount of free entries to the prize draw. Would … I've lost count of the amount of free entries to the prize draw. Would much prefer sweeties LOL

i'm one sweet away from all the prizes and all i'm getting now is prize entries
maybe i'll be lucky to get a £1 or £2 out of this around 2weeks left
good luck all
lilblue

i'm one sweet away from all the prizes and all i'm getting now is prize … i'm one sweet away from all the prizes and all i'm getting now is prize entries maybe i'll be lucky to get a £1 or £2 out of this around 2weeks leftgood luck all

Good luck lilblue
Anyone know today's with the ticks
Hi, I've also found Topman, Halfords, Waitrose,LED Hut, Debenhams, Nike and today is m&S. Hope these help everyone.
Edited by: "SarAH__" 29th Nov 2015
Today is M&S (the ticks are marks..)
Edited by: "tony5101" 29th Nov 2015
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants