Groups
    EXPIRED

topcashback taking off extra fees altho iv already payed for membership !

Banned
    this is the third time topcashback is charging me fees although iv already payed £5 in April!
    today they charged 89p for withdrawing £42 . so annoying because this is the third time since April ! alright it comes around £2.50 but it's something end of day

anyone else on the same boat ??
    it appears when you confirm the payout.

10 Comments

Sure your not leaving a 'tip'?

I cant even downgrade my plus account, contacted support.

They sent me a link to the account page where it doesn't give an option and now they aren't replying.

I wonder if they are part of the same company as Quidco, this 'premium' account rubbish is just another way to charge a fee when they get their money from referrals - more corporate greed.

Bigfootpete

I wonder if they are part of the same company as Quidco, this 'premium' … I wonder if they are part of the same company as Quidco, this 'premium' account rubbish is just another way to charge a fee when they get their money from referrals - more corporate greed.

no, pretty sure they are rivals in a duopoly. often if one comes out with a feature like this, the other copies them and often are near identical in what they offer

Original Poster Banned

Deaa

Sure your not leaving a 'tip'?

​no mate, I wouldn't do that because that 89p apparently adds from the payment of cashback from 3 stores plus they always seem to decline and payout less for people. they don't deserve any tips !

Sofi. You're crazy

Original Poster Banned

Gollywood

Sofi. You're crazy

​why?

what did TCB say when you asked them?

sofiasar

​why?

​I don't know. Only you can answer! I might start a Sofiasar Fanclub...

Original Poster Banned

Gollywood

​I don't know. Only you can answer! I might start a Sofiasar Fanclub...

​i think the only fan is you lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions