Groups

TopCashBack tracking?

Hello, so I just got the BT deal and it's the first time I have attempted to use such services. I don't see anything in my account about my purchase of BT. How long does it normally take to show something?

9 Comments

You should normally get an email within a day or so to say "Cashback Tracked" or something along those lines.

ive find TCB being a bit more unreliable recently. Have logged so many missing claims with them

Original Poster

Thanks so much, I thought I had done something wrong!

As mentioned, give it a couple of days, and if nothing. Lodge a missing claim.
    The thing to remember is its nice to get it, but never rely on it, as some companies will find any excuse not to pay out

I went through Tcb comparison the problem is it takes upto 60 days to track a pain in the back side .then in some cases if you raise a ticket ( inquiry ) they can say you should have done it sooner ,couldn't agree more it can be a bit unreliable

Original Poster

FreeDeal

As mentioned, give it a couple of days, and if nothing. Lodge a missing … As mentioned, give it a couple of days, and if nothing. Lodge a missing claim.The thing to remember is its nice to get it, but never rely on it, as some companies will find any excuse not to pay out

Thankfully I didn't take out this deal because of cash back, but it will be a huge bonus. The deal is worth it with just the Master Card £200 thankfully. So that's the one I'm relying on haha.

If the MasterCard is anything like the previous deals, it is not sent automatically, you have to claim it via bt website. Just FYI.

Original Poster

wowbiggy

If the MasterCard is anything like the previous deals, it is not sent … If the MasterCard is anything like the previous deals, it is not sent automatically, you have to claim it via bt website. Just FYI.

Thanks, however I have spoke with BT and they told me if I wanted to they would claim it on my behalf for me, so that's good.

If you speak to BT after placing the order make sure they don't generate a new order no in place of the original one (if you start asking them to amend anything etc they usually do this) and that will void any cashback you are entitled to (they use the order no to track it).

Original Poster

x5gb

If you speak to BT after placing the order make sure they don't generate … If you speak to BT after placing the order make sure they don't generate a new order no in place of the original one (if you start asking them to amend anything etc they usually do this) and that will void any cashback you are entitled to (they use the order no to track it).

Thanks so much for that advise, I was actually thinking about adding total entertainment tv!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare22
      2. Replacement for BT Hub 522
      3. Gutters, painting11
      4. Hifi Speaker cable choice?22

See more discussions