Topcashback Trick or Treat competition

Found 10th Oct 2017
Hello everyone. Just noticed that topcashback are having their Halloween trick or treat competition, much like the earlier find-the-hummingbird ones. there are instant win cash prizes on finding the bird. today's clue is London eye.

topcashback.co.uk/blo…ay/

The competition will end on 31st October 2017 at 23:59.
Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments
wow didn't realise it started today. London Eye the daily Clue.
Got a Witch Hat

Good luck everyone.
also just a reminder, you wont get the bird by following links on here, you need to search for the merchant on TCB
Birds found so far..

London Eye (Daily Clue)
Talk Talk
Curry's & PC world
Ebay
Ladbrokes
Clarks
Hotels,com
Look Fantastic
Accor Hotels
Watch Shop
Cloggs
Thorntons
Preloved
Sky TV and broadband
British gas homecare
TripAdvisor (Daily Clue)
Dunelm
Zavvi
Buy a Gift
Hotel Chocolat
The Works
Superdry
Autotrader
Size
Interflora
Confused,com
JD Sports
More Than Insurance
Royal Caribbean cruises
Coggles
Plusnet Business
My Survey UK
Lands End
Direct Line Pet Insurance
Suits Direct
Healthspan
La Redoute (Daily Clue)
HQ hair
Gap
George
Gearbest
Little Mistress
Worldstores
Direct Line Landlord Insurance
Superbreak
Travelodge
Expedia
Debenhams Wedding Insurance
hp
P&O Ferries
Legal & General Life Insurance
Three Mobile Sim Contracts (Daily Clue)
Misco
Bonus Print
GoDaddy
Achica
Now tv
Park Inn
Royal London Life Insurance
Holiday Extras travel Insurance
Debenhams Travel Insurance
Healthspan
Policy Expert
Ebay (Daily Clue)
Groupon
Hoppa
Sole Trader Outlet
Debenham Car Insurance
Direct Line Van Insurance
Euro Car Parts
My Protein
Studio 8
Ebuyer Business
Blacks
SCS sofas
Chessington world of adventures (Daily Clue)
Staples
Discount Theatre
Dreams
Reebok
Bathstore
Booking,com
Marks & Spencer (Daily Clue)
Missguided (Daily Clue)
Alienware UK (Daily Clue)
Edited by: "cainer1" 18th Oct 2017
1388 Comments
32223753-s2k2k.jpg
i just got a Pumpkin and won 10p from the daily clue whoohoo
Edited by: "cainer1" 10th Oct 2017
Cauldron at TalkTalk Broadband & Digital TV Cashback
Aside from the daily clues, the rest are given out at random. Please don't fill the thread with listing where you have found random ones, it's poitlness.
Found a pde at talktalk, thanks crainer1
rab23 m ago

Aside from the daily clues, the rest are given out at random. Please don't …Aside from the daily clues, the rest are given out at random. Please don't fill the thread with listing where you have found random ones, it's poitlness.

incorrect
Pde at Curry's &PC world
jfkm2 m ago

Pde at Curry's &PC world

cheers got a Potion
32224399-Llvgg.jpg
Another zombie hand from the daily clue!

32225025-6at6C.jpg
PDE at Ladbrokes
wow didn't realise it started today. London Eye the daily Clue.
Got a Witch Hat

Good luck everyone.
shabbird16 m ago

wow didn't realise it started today. London Eye the daily Clue.Got a Witch …wow didn't realise it started today. London Eye the daily Clue.Got a Witch HatGood luck everyone.

your late mate, i already have 3 treats and 10p
good luck
shabbird1 h, 9 m ago

I knew it was coming. Will soon catch up. Got a PDE at Clarks …I knew it was coming. Will soon catch up. Got a PDE at Clarks https://www.topcashback.co.uk/clarks/

Got a broomstick at Clark's, thanks
jfkm57 s ago

Got a broomstick at Clark's, thanks

Nice one.
thanks for posting
Zombie hand at hotels.co.
jfkm4 m ago

Zombie hand at hotels.co.

Nothing there for me 😞
jfkm3 m ago

Keep trying

Will do. I made a thread same as this a couple of hours ago. Hukd team messages me to let me know they took it down as you'd beat me to it, dam you! good thread op
shabbird2 h, 21 m ago

I knew it was coming. Will soon catch up. Got a PDE at Clarks …I knew it was coming. Will soon catch up. Got a PDE at Clarks https://www.topcashback.co.uk/clarks/

cheers PDE for me there

nothing from Hotels.com for me yet, il try that again later
Edited by: "cainer1" 10th Oct 2017
LeahsMintytoutou19 m ago

Will do. I made a thread same as this a couple of hours ago. Hukd team …Will do. I made a thread same as this a couple of hours ago. Hukd team messages me to let me know they took it down as you'd beat me to it, dam you! good thread op

See, I have so much free time at my hands I am never the first one to post something major. This time is my first. I hope I win something too. Won like 1£ the last time
Another zombie hand at Accor hotels .. wow, I am on a roll here
I won 10p
jfkm15 m ago

See, I have so much free time at my hands I am never the first one to …See, I have so much free time at my hands I am never the first one to post something major. This time is my first. I hope I win something too. Won like 1£ the last time

lol that's better then me. I won 30p lol I was very excited to win that
jfkm16 m ago

Another zombie hand at Accor hotels .. wow, I am on a roll here

How are you doing it? Are you typing in Accor hotels then refreshing the page tI'll you get it?
cainer14 m ago

if i dont get the bird straight away i just go to my browsers history a …if i dont get the bird straight away i just go to my browsers history a few minutes later and click on it again

Ok... I'm using my iPhone so I just have multiple windows open and I keep switing between this one I have hotukdeals on and my other I have topcashback on. I keep going on Accor hotels then hotels.com but nothing. Remember the last game they had I could never find a hummingbird on any of the random pages wonder if there's a better way to get them to show
If I don't get the bird I check the page again after a few minutes
I remember from the summer topcashback competition, shabbird explained that getting the bird on a page depends on the number of the visitor there (I hope I am remembering this correctly) like the 10th visitor on it gets it. It was quite a logical explanation.
Cloggs my 2nd portion topcashback.co.uk/clo…gs/

The way I did it last time was go through all the faster paying merchants.
Right at the bottom there is a special selection. This gives about 40 pages
and then just right click to open new tab. I can open about 6 at a time and then I go looking at them.
Even if the bird is in the 6th tab, enough time to catch it.

In the end you need luck. I can go a page and nothing and you go and you get the bird.
jfkm4 m ago

I remember from the summer topcashback competition, shabbird explained …I remember from the summer topcashback competition, shabbird explained that getting the bird on a page depends on the number of the visitor there (I hope I am remembering this correctly) like the 10th visitor on it gets it. It was quite a logical explanation.

Yes.. I figured this out when I went to a page and there was nothing. I tried to close the page but pressed
the refresh button and the bird appeared. The birds are limited to a chosen list and so all of us posting here means
we can narrow where we can have a better chance.
shabbird14 m ago

Cloggs my 2nd portion https://www.topcashback.co.uk/cloggs/

just got my 2nd potion there as well
32228653-Lnmm4.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants