Topcashback unathorised access email?

3 replies
Found 7th Jul
I got an email from topcashback saying that someone may have accessed my account and they have temporarily suspended it.
I used my own bookmark and logged in, my account looks fine so I was about to put it down to spam when I found a copy of the email in the support ticket section of the website.
Has anyone else received the same email?
My account has no bank details, or personal information stored with them (always withdraw via voucher option) so not too worried. Just wondered if I'm the only one?

3 Comments

prob a scam.
best to login to the website by typing it in the address bar and logging in to see what the problem is.

I usually get a lot of crap from paypal and apple.
both scams. they want me to login from the email link instead of me typing it in the address bar. so they can take my details and mess about take money. buy stuff etc

Original Poster

I did use my own link and logged in, my account looks like it's not suspended but I found a copy of the email that was sent in the support ticket section of the website?
I've emailed them (via the website) to ask what's going on.

Did the email contain a link to their website and what email address was it sent from as it sounds like a Phishing scam attempt
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    2. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23
    3. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11
    4. School shoes - with lights77

See more discussions