Topcashback Valentine's Treat

Found 5th FebEdited by:"shabbird"
Credit to cainer1

topcashback.co.uk/homeclick me to Topcashback

£5,550 in prizes to be won!Over the next few weeks, we'll be giving you the chance to win over 14,000 instant win cash prizes up to £100, and a fantastic £1,000 mega cash prize for one lucky winner. If that wasn't enough, 5 lucky players will also win an additional £100 - simply earn cashback on any of our featured 'Buy-to-win Bonus' retailers before 14th February 2018, and you'll be in with a chance of winning!

How to PlayTo take part in the competition simply login to your account and keep your eyes peeled for our flying hummingbird as you browse the best deals on the TopCashback website from one day to the next.

Once you spot a hummingbird, just click him to reveal your mystery treat! Some treats may form part of a bigger collection to unlock an instant cash prize of up to £100, others may contain an extra entry into the Prize Draw to win our top prize of £1,000 cash.

We’ll also be posting daily cryptic clues on our Facebook & Twitter pages, giving you the chance to find out where and when you can find more hummingbirds. Once you've caught the hummingbird connected to today's daily clue, there will still be more to find so keep looking!

Buy to Win Bonus

And to top it off, we'll be giving 5 lucky players the chance to win an additional £100 cashback.

To play, simply earn cashback from any of the retailers featured on the Buy-to-Win Bonus tab, and you could be selected to win £100. See our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments
Daily Clue

Monday 5 February... Ernest Jones
Tuesday 6 February... mandmdirect DOT com
Wed 7th February ......John Greed Jewellery
Thurs 8th February....Clinique
Friday 9th February .. boohoo dot com
Saturday 10 February..Nowtv
Sunday 11 February...allbeauty
Monday 12 February..Snapfish
Tuesday 13 February.Euroffice
Wed 14th February.. Nasty Gal
Edited by: "shabbird" 14th Feb
ello gang
Daily clue is Ernest Jones

love heart lolly at Euroffice
Edited by: "cainer1" 5th Feb
Expedia and booking.com
1196 Comments
Daily Clue

Monday 5 February... Ernest Jones
Tuesday 6 February... mandmdirect DOT com
Wed 7th February ......John Greed Jewellery
Thurs 8th February....Clinique
Friday 9th February .. boohoo dot com
Saturday 10 February..Nowtv
Sunday 11 February...allbeauty
Monday 12 February..Snapfish
Tuesday 13 February.Euroffice
Wed 14th February.. Nasty Gal
Edited by: "shabbird" 14th Feb
ello gang
Daily clue is Ernest Jones

Expedia and booking.com
cainer16 m ago

Present for me at Daily Clue.
Received a heart towards £1 from Ernest Jones.
Quidco are doing the same kinda comp.. go check it out

quidco.com/home/

Daily clues for that one are Asda and Littlewoods
Got about 6 birds all in tabs.

Birds at

AA European Cover. PDE
Size?.. Rose
Royal London Life Insurance..PDE
Bonusprint.. Heart
Debenhams Wedding Insurance..PDE
Royal Caribbean Cruises ..PDE
Cineworld..PDE
cainer12 m ago

Quidco are doing the same kinda comp.. go check it out Quidco are doing the same kinda comp.. go check it out https://www.quidco.com/home/Daily clues for that one are Asda and Littlewoods

No.. I can't handle 2 competition
Thank you shab
Ear we go again.

Got a rose at booking.c om
Edited by: "Wongy110" 5th Feb
PDE at Little Mistress
thread for the Quidco comp... hotukdeals.com/dea…214

EDIT: that one might get shut down as someone else had posted it 2 mins before, so use this one.. hotukdeals.com/dis…211
Here we go again. Good luck all
Heart balloon on Thorntons on Firefox
Oooo it's back! Hello everyone
cainer156 m ago

Quidco are doing the same kinda comp.. go check it out Quidco are doing the same kinda comp.. go check it out https://www.quidco.com/home/Daily clues for that one are Asda and Littlewoods

Oh no! I've got a few things to do today and phone calls to make ect! Dam you birds! Lol
shabbird53 m ago

@LeahsMintytoutou @Wongy110 @saraye @daffers @NP23 @nandito

Thanks shabs
Found a cupid towards 20p at Euroffice
Edited by: "Khorium" 5th Feb
Rose on Currys PC World on Chrome
2 roses already one on ernest jones and other one just now on expedia, good luck sweethearts
shabbird1 h, 22 m ago

@LeahsMintytoutou @Wongy110 @saraye @daffers @NP23 @nandito

cainer11 h, 10 m ago

@NP23 @Evel_Knievel @Hacked @missismop @enrag2000 @plath @shosho2010

Yaaaay, thanks guys Hi all
cainer11 h, 37 m ago

Don't know how to play the Quidco one. Nothing happens when I try to do it the TCB way
daffers12 m ago

Don't know how to play the Quidco one. Nothing happens when I try to do it …Don't know how to play the Quidco one. Nothing happens when I try to do it the TCB way

Hey daffersThere's just 2 stores a day you go on. If you go on the comp bar at bottom of page then go on daily clue. There's 2 pictures. One for one store one for another store. Just go on each of those stores and you win money or pde. That comp is the one I win on more then tcb lol
ps- you have to Opt in too first. Go on play now, scroll down to bottom, opt in. Then go on daily clues
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 5th Feb
Just won on Quidco

33203371-VfhEE.jpg
LeahsMintytoutou14 m ago

Hey daffersThere's just 2 stores a day you go on. If you go on the comp …Hey daffersThere's just 2 stores a day you go on. If you go on the comp bar at bottom of page then go on daily clue. There's 2 pictures. One for one store one for another store. Just go on each of those stores and you win money or pde. That comp is the one I win on more then tcb lol ps- you have to Opt in too first. Go on play now, scroll down to bottom, opt in. Then go on daily clues

Thanks Leah, will try again
just got a Cupid at Royal London Life Insurance

dont forget to click the share on twitter link for 5 extra PDE's every time you get a treat or a PDE
So, who will make the first comment about the competition being rigged and a scam? Oops, looks like it was me!

Good luck everyone!
nandito22 m ago

Just won on Quidco[Image]

nice one
Just got another Cupid, this time from GAP. 20p won, lol 33203528-xZIak.jpg
Khorium3 m ago

Just got another Cupid, this time from GAP. 20p won, lol [Image]

just got a heart there
Present at Ralph Lauren
Cupid at Great little trading company (2 now so 20p win)
love letter at interflora

nice little hit there multi tabbing

33203562-Cm0co.jpg
cainer122 m ago

Present at Ralph LaurenCupid at Great little trading company (2 now so 20p …Present at Ralph LaurenCupid at Great little trading company (2 now so 20p win)love letter at interflora nice little hit there multi tabbing [Image]

just got a teddy bear at Great little trading company
PDE at Dalmart. Here we go again. Well done those you are winning. I'm not jealous.
daffers53 m ago

Thanks Leah, will try again

You need to opt in first daffers. And then go to the asda page. We have to do this everyday
nandito1 h, 7 m ago

Just won on Quidco[Image]

wooohoooo well done. 2 PDE's for me grrrrrrrrrrrr
orig46 m ago

nice one

shabbird1 m ago

wooohoooo well done. 2 PDE's for me grrrrrrrrrrrr

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants