Found 25th Jan 2011
Is Topcashback now becoming the no 1 cashbacksite as it seems that more and more times quidco fails to pay out

15 Comments

Hm - the thread list reports 1 reply, the thread contains none. I wonder what the mods didn't want us to see.

Original Poster

Exactly I'm only asking for peoples opinions

the poster may have deleted their post.

Original Poster

It originally came up as spam but then the spam went?

TCB FTW!

quidco all the way ps topcashback is great too im now on £5530 quidco topcashback £500

Prefer topcashback
There customer service is good and enjoying there extra percent bonus top up cashback

Banned

quidco are crap

/end

Quidco for me!

Original Poster

the porter

quidco all the way ps topcashback is great too im now on £5530 quidco … quidco all the way ps topcashback is great too im now on £5530 quidco topcashback £500

Jeepers how much have you spent

TommyCooper

Jeepers how much have you spent

god only knows but i would of spent it anyway so nice to get something back thats over 4 years though thereabouts

I have over 3k with quidco, and always use them. I did use cash back kings, but lost loads when they went bust (Just had a email of their receivers btw)...

Maybe I should start looking at topcashback..

I was always under the impression Quidco and Hukd where the same company or has some kind of relationship

Original Poster

the porter

god only knows but i would of spent it anyway so nice to get something … god only knows but i would of spent it anyway so nice to get something back thats over 4 years though thereabouts

Just goes to show the benefits of this site wished i had found about it before
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313897
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769654
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247679
    4. Money Saving Tips...2341

See more discussions