Groups

Topcashback website has changed - what do you think?

I was just logging into topcashback and it looks so different! Have others got the different look aswell? Any new features? Looks good so far.

6 Comments

Will take a bit of getting used to, but looks ok

looks better to me - I hated the old one!

Original Poster

I like the voucher bit when you click the retailer (don't remember that before) and left handside best top cashback offers, but think on the account page the writing is a bit big, I have to scroll down loads to see some transactions and the totals. Apart from that, looks good. Don't know what was wrong with te old one though!

Banned

where has the favourites gone

ok, found it

i was a bit shocked really, will take a little while to get used to but im puzzled to why they have to change something thats not broken???????
    Is there any added features or new things theyve added?

sassie;5476070

where has the favourites goneok, found it

I mentioned that in the blog, and they have added a bit on the welcome or account page (cant remember which) telling you how to find favourites now.

Nice to know they are listening!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764177
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406141
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892326
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378

See more discussions